Ch 10: Elise Will Always Be A Little Stinker

"I was right," Ango pushed up his glasses, "it is a will."

  Chuuya sighed as he sat down, "alright. Let's get this over with..."

  In his will, Mori stated that he left the majority of the organization to Chuuya, unless Dazai chose to come back. The rest of his will was a list of where all his personal belongings were and who they went to. It was rather extensive. He even put in a column about what to do with his body depending on how he died.

  It took Chuuya a good few hours to get it all sorted out, but after that, he felt relieved.

  Ango had left after handing Chuuya the finished document. Elise and Dazai were the ones doing all the questioning, telling Chuuya to go do boss things. Atsushi and Akutagawa... Chuuya honestly didn't know where they went.

  Chuuya was now cleaning his office. It was an absolute mess, and it was starting to drive him crazy.

  About halfway through cleaning, Dazai returned. He smiled, "how'd it go?"

  "Mori left the organization to me... unless you came back."

  "Well that wont happen," Dazai chuckled as he walked over.

  "Right," Chuuya shook his head.

  "Our suspect knows very little, so we weren't able to get much out of him. He was very cooperative, though, so that was appreciated."

  Chuuya sighed, "I was kind of hoping Mori wanted to split the organization between the executives..."

  Dazai smiled, "it's *your* Mafia now. You can do whatever you want with it."

  "True..." Chuuya glanced over his shoulder at him.

  "Do you want help?" Dazai asked.

  "Ah, no, I can finish this myself," he shook his head.

  "But then who will give me attention?" Dazai whined as he leaned his chin on Chuuya's shoulder and put his hands around his waist.

  "We can talk while I work," Chuuya chuckled, "quit being such a baby." He leaned his head against Dazai's.

  Dazai let go, "I'm not being a baby. I'm fighting for my rights."

  "Rights???" Chuuya turned to face him, "what rights?"

  "The right to annoy the hell out of you while you're working~" Dazai smirked.

  "Oh, please," Chuuya rolled his eyes.

  "You deserve a break after all this," Dazai smiled, brushing a bit of Chuuya's hair out of his face. "You can clean this up later."

  "Sure, but I don't feel like sleeping right now. I'll sleep better once all this is taken care of," Chuuya gestured at the stacks of papers.

  Dazai tilted his head to the side, "then what about me?"

  "Hm? What about you?"

  "Hosts are supposed to entertain their guests, aren't they?" Dazai asked.

  Chuuya rolled his eyes, "fine. You can help me."

  "Thank you," Dazai giggled.

  After a few minutes of sorting, Dazai asked, "in his will, did Mori say how amazing I was? How absolutely stunning and outstanding I am? That's why he wanted me back, right?"

  Chuuya snorted, "no way. He was saying how good-for-nothing you are, more like."

  Dazai giggled, "probably. He was more likely singing *your* praises."