Seven. Where things go wrong

Voting for this chapter has ended

Hey guys, hope you're ready for this :)

Totally wrote this chapter in the 14 minutes it's been the 11th (I started writing this chapter on the 8th because I couldn't take waiting)

Also before you move on from this note a quick reminder that I do writing and drawing commissions and you can get one for me from my Twitter @problematic_enb (Ask me for prices)

                                                                                          ------------

You groaned as you forced your eyes open, what were you doing again?

You lay on the floor, thinking in a daze before memories popped back into your head. What's worse is you had fallen asleep, who knows what happened while you weren't aware of it.

With your arms supporting your back you forced yourself to sit up, how long were you asleep? How long have you been in this room? Where was Cross... Why were you thinking that? You shook your head, there are more important things to work on right now.

With a better understanding of what was going on you looked around the room. Your head may be pounding but you can ignore it in favour of looking at the room. Even if you couldn't get up.

The room was big, bigger than any of the rooms you had seen so far, in the centre near the back was a large queen? Maybe a king-sized bed that was draped in black sheets.

The whole room looked like just different shades of black, there were curtains (Black) covering several large windows around the room.

This must be his room, Nightmare was it?

Maybe checking your profile would do you some good, maybe refresh your memory.

[Reader] Player Profile

Name: Y/n

Soul: Perseverance

Sex: F

Species: Human

Relationships: Cross, Killer, Murder, Nightmare

Status: Alive, very injured

Location: Nightmares room

Hp: 6

Energy: 76

Hunger: 53

Will: 75

*You awake from a nice nap, that's sure to change. You are filled with Perseverance to not get the worst outcome.

[View relationships?]

Yes <3 No

Cross

Interest: 66

Love: 30

Lust: 10

Hate: 0

Bloodlust: 16

Possessiveness: 60

Trust: 23

*The boss isn't answering his question. Where are you? Are you okay? You're not dead, right?

You needed to get to Cross, he was clearly panicking, you needed to get out of here before his panic could be rightful.

Killer