Seventeen. Early morning chatter

Voting ends: July 4th

Hello everyone, so sorry this chapter took so long to come out I was struggling with it but got it done. I had to split it into two parts or else this chapter would have been around 5-6k words! Hope you all enjoy it <3

My computer has also been acting up so you'll have to forgive me if there are more mistakes then normal

                                                                                       ----------

It wasn't too long after your profile snapped shut that Swap had come back, you had just been peering around his room, trying to get used to the abundance of colours that assaulted your eyes.

He crawled back into the bed with you, almost scooping you back into his arms before whispering that you needed more sleep.

You listened.

...

The sky you stared at was wonderful, pretty. You sat up, staring at the tree above you. It was truly pretty, the leaves swayed in the slight breeze.

"I'm sorry" You turn your head to the voice, it was Nights. He looked worn down, his clothing looked more tattered than it did before and his whole body just looked more beaten.

"Sorry for what?" You ask, moving onto your knees and scooting over to get closer to him. You don't question his appearance, he seems to be glad.

"I saw your... dream," He says with a small sigh "I'm certain I was the only one, the others came after it" He tries to straighten his clothing out before huffing in anger and staring at you.

You look away, shame filling your mind for no real reason. It just felt shameful to think about. You shouldn't be ashamed, there was nothing you could do about it.

"I-" He cuts himself short, seeming to not know what to say. He moves his hand to be on yours, he doesn't say anything after that, just staring out into the field.

Your eyes wander, your absent soul being mimicked to be beating in your chest.

"I was scared, so scared" The words come out before you have time to process what you said them, you keep speaking. "I... I never thought something like that would happen"

His hand clutches your a little tighter "No one ever does"

...

When your eyes crack open for the second time you're still in Swaps hold, there are more important things you need to do though. As much as you would love to stay in his warm loving hold all day you need to thank Dream and tell everyone about your soul.

The skeleton spooning you was still sound asleep, breathing into your neck, how were you going to get out of this without waking him up? You still wanted him to get enough sleep, he's had a lot of stress.

After a few minutes of glancing around the room for any kind of escape you just choose the easiest option, wiggling out of his hold.

You began to do just that, carefully, manoeuvring to try and slip under Swap's hands tightly wrapped around your body.

It doesn't work, just prompting him to tighten his hold on you and snuggle even more into your body.

A small sigh leaves your mouth as you try to think of another plan.

We should totally have a picnic with Crop

Maybe once you escape Swaps hold and speak to the others we you can, Crops surely missed you.

A few more moments in Swaps hold as you gently bring your arms up to his, attempting to slowly pry his hands from you.

You get the first one off no problem, letting it fall to the bed without a second thought, it's the second one that's harder to get off.