Fourteen. A Cyan Soul

Voting for this chapter has ended

Hello everyone! This chapter took quite awhile to come out, I was busy with my animals, it was my cat's birthday today so we had to celebrate. Also did quite a bit of cleaning, I've got some family coming over in a few hours.

Anyways, enough about my own life, hope you all don't mind that it took so long and I hope you enjoy :D

                                                                                       ----------

The leafs swayed in the gentle wind of the day, birds sang their songs above you. It was nice, it was peaceful, it felt like nothing was wrong in the world. Even if there was a strange sense that you had to do something.

You look to your left, searching for Night, there was no one there. To your right, still, no one.

You frown, how strange.

You stand and decide that you wanted to find him, you liked his company, even if he didn't talk to you, just the presence of someone else there made it even more calming.

After quickly scanning the field you turn, you had only been to the village once but Night had pointed out the spots well enough.

As you travel the world seems strange, bright colours fill the sky before fading into a dark, almost blood-red.

You shook your head continuing forward into the village, the strange, quiet village. There wasn't a single movement, like the place had been abandoned even though nothing looked out of place.

A growl from your right made you turn left into an ally way, you didn't want to know what caused that.

You stumble for a moment, you're not sure on what but when you stare ahead of you, you're back sitting by the tree.

There's still no sign of Night.

You stand, deciding that if the village isn't good then you'll just explore the field.

You turn to stare at the tree when a figure appears near the tree, he was from that one time. You couldn't remember which but you had seen him before.

You decided to approve the figure, maybe he knew where Night was.

"Hello?" You call you, your voice seemed like it covered everything, yet like it was sucked into a void and didn't make any noise.

The figure waved at you, moving his mouth yet not making any noise.

Strange.

"What's your name?" You ask, he perks up and points behind you, you turn.

There is a piece of paper on the ground, a single sentence on it.

"We will get you out, where are you?"

What a strange question, you were right here after all!

He still hasn't answered your question, how rude.

"I'm right here?" You're confused, he was weird.

He looked upset, you reached out, hoping to help yet it just fades right through his body.

You flinch back, strange.

You turn, another figure.

You're suffocating, your mind tearing a hole in you to run, run away. Run, run, run.

He looked like you knew him, somewhere, fear pounded in your mind.

Run.

You stay frozen.