Eighteen. A bad encounter

Voting for this chapter has ended

Hello everyone! It's been a while, so sorry to keep you all waiting so long. I've been busy.
The fires where I live have been getting worse and I've just been doing so many things back to back.
It's finally here though!

4k words to say sorry!

Have a good time reading <3

                                                                                       ----------

You both had a nice time sitting in silence, it was peaceful, calming, only the sound of people walking past the door to interrupt you.

Then the door slammed open and in came the others.
Ink was the first to make you slam your eyes open, dropping down right in front of you "Heya Y/n" He practically shouts in your ear, you whine, burying your face into Swap's arm, like that will block out the noise.

"Hello Ink" You replied back after a moment, the sound of the others crowding around you filling your poor ears.

"Okay, everyone!" Dream says, promoting you to pull your head out of Swaps arms to look at him. He is standing in front of you, well, in front of everyone there, with a large smile on his face. He's back in his normal outfit.

You're startled as Swap stands suddenly, only slightly bouncing back onto the couch before you've sprung your body back up too. "Let's go, I was thinking we could go to Fluffytale to get something before going to another Au to hang out" Dream hums.

You can hear "Okays" of agreement, finally taking the time to glance around the room to look at who's here.

There's you, Ink, Swap, and Dream... Wasnt Blueberror coming?

BLUEBERROR, ME BOY!!!
Ask him how he doing!

You would but... You can't see him, you twist back to look at the door as you hear the portal open "Y/n?" Dream's voice makes you turn your head back to face him. "Where's Blueberror?" You ask, confusion written on your face "Isn't he coming?" "Nope! He said he wanted to get used to being here first!" Ink butted in before Dream could reply, rocking back and forth on his feet like he's got too much energy and nowhere to put it.

You nod slowly as Swap takes your hand and slowly guides you into Dreams portal into Fluffytale.

Once they all made it through the portal closed behind them, leaving them trapped until Dream or Ink made them another.

Dream leads everyone (Ink basically bounced in front of him) to a small cafe, a cat cafe to be precise. There were paws on the front next to the title of the cafe. It was pretty, a nice hangout spot too you suppose.

Hey! Hope you are doing fine, just wanted to let you know that staying calm will help you in most situations except with nightmare, i think?

You almost flinch at the words, it hadn't been that long since you had heard one.

Saying it is easier than doing it, you will try, however.

Ink ends up holding the door open for everyone, even though he looked like he was going to explode.

Was he always this excited?

You hoped not, you wouldn't want to live with him the rest of your life... If you can even do that.

Y/n please I beg you DON'T DIE AGAIN PLEASET_T

Again, easier said than done. Do almost all of you make these little faces face in your head?