9.punishment

They entered the great hall and tom sat down at the slytherin table.. Hadrian gave him a strange look.. Tom didn't know where he messed up.. but he wasn't going to try and ask... his master own him completely and he has no right to question his master.. after the sorting of the first years headmaster dippet made an announcement
:'welcome to a New year in our honored school.. before we start the feast I have to announce that we have a new student.. a transferred student that will join our sixth years.. please welcome Hadrian Helius peverell..' Hadrian walked to the sorting hat sat down and put it on his head
"Hmm.. you again? How many times do I have to sort you? And.. wait I lost track of time.. aren't you supposed to be born.. in 1980 I think? .. why are you in the past.. you know what.. I believe I don't want to be put on fire again .. go do whatever you want I don't care.. and being on your head gives me so much pain.. just go wherever you want.."
"well I wanna be with my mate"
"Hmm.. then better be.. SLYTHERIN" the sorting hat shouted and Hadrian went to sit beside his Tom under the gaze of all students especially slytherins..
:'don't eat' Hadrian said and tom looked at him and nodded..
:'am I allowed to know what I did wrong?' Tom asked not wanting to anger his master
:'I will tell you later when we are alone..' Hadrian replied not looking at him..
Hadrian ate a little as to not rise suspicion since he doesn't need food at all
After dinner, he walked with Tom behind him to a corridor in the seventh floor..
:'there's a hidden door here.. no, not the ROR another door that lead to a hidden floor that no one knows about.. the founders used to live there.. also there's a room where the lord of all houses can stay.. the founders didn't know that they will one day have one heir to all of them.. anyways from now on we will live here.. understood?' Hadrian said entering the door that just appeared..
:'yes master..' Tom said walking behind him.. he wondered if they will get in trouble if the staff knew they didn't live in the dorms, Hadrian looked at him and smirked
:'dippet know that I have every right to be here so we don't have to be careful ' Hadrian said and tom nodded..
They entered a room and it was so luxurious.. Tom never saw this kind of expensive rare and valuable furniture.. he was stunned.. even with his big ego and pride he felt ashamed and undeserving to be here with his perfect master
:'go take a shower. you are not allowed to use warm water.. hurry up don't waste time'
Tom was starting to get afraid.. what did he do?.. he got in the shower and winced as cold water touched his skin.. he quickly cleaned himself and walked to the room again to see his master working on his desk.. he dropped to his knees and crawled until he was under his master's desk.. he bowed his head down until his forehead touched the floor..
:'.. rise your head and open your mouth.. you will be my cock warmer until I say otherwise.. you won't lick or suck you will just sit there with my dick in your mouth'.. Hadrian said not looking at tom.. Tom was stunned.. it's his first time being used like this..
he freed his master's dick.. positioned himself between his master's legs..  then opened his mouth and took the monster as deep as he could.. he sat like that dozing off with his master's dick in his mouth .. he liked the taste of his master's precum .. suddenly he felt his master's hand grabbing his head as he began to fuck his mouth roughly.. when his master cum in his mouth he swallowed it..  his master stood and walked to the bed ..tom crawled behind him sending a quick glance to the clock above the fireplace.. he was his master's cock warmer for three hours.. his master sat on the bed and tom knelt in front of him his head pressed to the floor.. his master looked at him then use his feet to lift tom's head up..
:'I'm disappointed my pet.. I thought you were finally going to be a good boy' Hadrian said and tom whimpered kissing his master's dragonhide boots asking for permission to speak..
;'you may speak my own' Hadrian said
:' master.. please tell this lowly slave what he did wrong.. I swear I will do anything to fix my mistake.. please my master.. I beg you to punish me for my mistake' Tom begged .. he didn't want his master to hate him.. or worse to throw him away..
;'my pet.. who am I to you?' Hadrian asked
:' you are my master,  my owner.. my sole reason for existence.. my life , my soul and my everything is in your hands.. I dare not do anything without your permission..' tom replied.. he didn't lie.. all he said is true
:'.. hmm then who gave you permission to introduce me as "a friend" to that spoiled  blonde brat?'.. Hadrian asked and tom paled.. he finally realized his mistake
:'m.master.. I swear I didn't think of what I said.. I didn't think you would want people to know you are my master.. I didn't mean to disrespect you.. you have every right to punish me as you see fit..' Tom said his voice shaking with fear..
:'.. my cute little pet.. who do you think you are to decide whether I want people to know my claim or not? And i must tell you.. your decision on the matter was totally wrong.. I want people to know that you are completely mine.. my property .. mine to own.. mine to punish .. mine to reward .. mine to kill or revive.. mine to torture or love.. and you have no say in that..' Hadrian said as he glared at his Tom..
:'yes master I absolutely understand.. I won't make such mistake again.. I have no say in your claim over me.. I have no say in any life choices you make for me.. all I need to do is obey.. and I will do my best..' Tom said his body trembling..
:'.. crucio' was all tom heard before he felt unbearable pain.. he had a great tolerance to pain.. and he know.. if he hadn't he would've lost his mind and became less than Animals.. his God's power was unquestionable.. and he knew it well now
Tom screamed until he couldn't utter a sound.. after what felt like hours Hadrian lifted the curse..
:'how do you feel' Hadrian asked
:'it hurts badly master.. but I deserve it' Tom said as he knelt again..
:'.. yes you do.. you know that I don't want to hurt you my doll.. but it's for your own good.. I need to punish so you don't make mistakes.. you need to be a good boy..' Hadrian said coldly..
:'I understand master.. I need to be trained.. I need to be good for master..' Tom said softly as he  made himself as small as he can..
:'good boy.. crucio ' Hadrian said and tom was screaming in pain again..
After several minutes Hadrian stopped the curse and tom started breathing heavily as he knelt again in perfect position
:'you did good.. only one more' Hadrian said
:'.. please.. m.master.. I won't do that again..  please master.. I swear .. please I'm begging you.. forgive this lowly life..' Tom begged kissing Hadrian's boots..
:'.. you need to be punished little one.. I don't want to hurt you but I'm forced to do so.. I need you to understand..' Hadrian said and tom nodding his body shaking so much that it was hard to stay still
:'the last one.. crucio' as the word was uttered tom felt pain again but this one was so much.. he couldn't breath.. he couldn't scream.. he was dying.. he was losing his mind.. the pain was so much.. worse than the last two.. he can't.. no..
;'master.. master.. master.. please.. my God... pleease I can't.. please forgive me.. please I'm losing my mind.. please.. I swear.. I learned my lesson.. master.. master.. please.. please.. I will be good.. I will be obedient.. I will be anything master wish.. please...' Tom begged as the world started to get blank around him ... 'forgive me' that was his last words before he lost consciousness.. Hadrian stopped the curse.. picked up his Tom and cleaned him then put him in bed laying beside him..
In the middle of the night tom woke up screaming startling the sleeping God next to him.. Hadrian growled
:'what time do you think it is?' Hadrian said.. he didn't need sleep.. but he liked doing so.. and now he was angry ..
:'.. m.master.. master this slave is sorry.. didn't mean to annoy master.. didn't know I was screaming.. master.. please punish this ungrateful low life..' Tom said as he knelt on floor beside Hadrian's side on the bed head bowing and thighs spreading ..
:'come in bed.. it's normal to have such reaction after your punishment..'Hadrian said and tom climbed beside him on the bed.. Hadrian pushed him and positioned himself above tom.. who was afraid
:'now that you woke me up.. I Don't have another choice but to use you..' Hadrian said biting tom's neck..
:'whatever ..you ..wish ..master' Tom said between his moans.. Hadrian smirked licking his lips.. oh it was real.. his Tom finally accepted his fate.. he kissed Tom who submitted easily as Hadrian took control.. he whimpered when Hadrian stopped touching him and blushed hard when he heard Hadrian's chuckle..
Hadrian moved his hands between tom's thighs and spread them open as he lined his cock with tom's entrance and pushed all the way inside.. he let a loud groan as he heard tom screaming.. he flipped them so tom was on top while his dick went deeper inside.. he fucked tom brutally on his cock like a lifeless sex doll.. after few strong thrusts he let go of tom leaning on the headboard and smirked
:'ride it.. doll' Hadrian said
As soon as he heard the command tom started bouncing on Hadrian's dick as fast as he could.. he wanted to please his master.. he wanted to be a good boy..
:'come on kitty faster' Hadrian said and tom moved impossibly fast.. and that felt so good .. his master is so deep inside him
Hadrian groaned as he felt tom clench around him.. he felt himself getting close so he grabbed tom's hips and thrust into him so deep and cum inside while Tom was moaning like a slut..
:'you are not allowed to cum' Hadrian said as he pulled his dick out then put a buttplug inside Tom who was whimpering
:'and this stays in until I say otherwise'
:'y.yes master' Tom said breathing heavily
:'now come here little slut and clean my dick' Hadrian ordered and tom moved closer to him and started licking his dick clean trying to satisfy his master
:'that's enough.. go back to sleep' Hadrian said petting tom's head and cast a cleaning spell on the bed then went back to sleep mentally planning the old goat's death and what he will do to his Tom after he changes the whole world ...

   for his Tom  ..he will create perfection