34. I AM NOT in love

The next day was like hell for Jisung.

Everyone was asking question or muttering behind his back. Why may you ask? Cause his throat was squeezed by a gangman.

Jisung pushed away the crowd of girls coming after him, running g towards his next class before they question more about him. And hot topic was not Jisung's near death, but Lee Minho saving him.

He sighed feeling frustrated as he sat down in his classical music class. His seat mate, seungmin smiled at him with a small wave. "Hey, I figured out you might need to catch up on things." He offered him some papers. "These are the extra copies of the notes I made. You  can keep them."

Jisung hugged the life out of Seungmin as he patted jisung signalling him to pull away. "Thank you Seungmin, you are the best."

"No worries."

The class continued and ended with two hours, but the whispers didn't and it's getting uncomfortable and irritating to bare.

"Hey, don't listen them. They are just gossiping cause they don't have anything to talk about. It will stop after a few days." Seungmin ressured him as they walk along the hall towards the cafeteria.

"I hope so." 

"Yah, don't be long faced. Look, your mates are there to cheer you up!" 

Jisung raised his head and saw they had already arrived at the cafeteria and Hyunjin sitting next to Felix. He was waving his both hands at them. Jisung waved back at them expecting Felix to have the same energy as Hyunjin. But the younger only gave a small smile.

Seungmin noticed that there's something going on with these non biological twins but decided not to question about it, yet.

Both of them sat infront of the not so secret couple, as they were holding hands under the table.

"Could you please give us time for a friendly reunion? I hardly see you two." Seungmin muttered taking out his lunch box.

Hyunjin coughed clearing his throat. Felix finched, and secretly gave a side eye to Jisung. He felt relieved that Jisung isn't exgerrating it but taking a sandwich as Seungmin hand him one.

"Here." He offered the other two some and started nibbling on his portion.

Soon, the table was full of various food. There were Felix's brownies and some drinks on Hyunjin, while Jisung offered to buy them noodles, from the cafeteria.

Suddenly there was a big squeal, making Jisung sit his drink back to the bottle. Seungmin patted his back asking if he is okay. Jisung nodded and looked at the direction of the sound coming.

There he saw, a bunch of girls surrounding Minho. There were hardly any space left as they were all over him and asking him questions. Minho just keep nodding without interest and trying to get to the table where Chan and Jeongin were sitting.

"Pitiful." Seungmin muttered. 

"Guess, they found their new spider man." Hyunjin added.

"Jisung's spider man." Seungmin said.

"I don't have a spider man Seungmin. He just happed to be passing by."

Hyunjin and Felix exchanged a look. It was as if they know why Minho was there and saved Jisung.

"What?" Jiusng asked. 

"Nothing." Hyunjin hummed sipping on his drink. "I mean, what a coincidence, right Lix?"

"Yeah...what a coincidence."

Tha was the first time the younger spoke after Jisung sat own with them. Although, Hyunjin had a tone if teasing, Felix only had a tint of irritation.