01: Company.

A wonderful, warm sun hung over Seoul in the morning. Unfortunately, even the beautiful weather did not put Chris in a good mood. Today he had a meeting with his father, so he didn't go to work - he took one day off. But meeting his dad, according to him, was much worse than hours in front of the company computer, accompanied by a pile of papers. Chris has disliked his father since he was really young. This one was always expecting too much. Top grades, top studies, position at Seoul's top company. But he never gave him what he deserved. He didn't give him much needed fatherly love and care. That's why his face was grim since he got up, even though he had a generous smile on it every day.

When the clock struck 6:30, he went to the dressing room, put on a black suit, because even with his father he could not walk freely dressed. He added a black tie, neat hairdo and patent leather shoes. He grabbed his phone and wallet. He put both in his pocket, finished his coffee, left his house, got into his car and drove home to meet his parents and sister today. The only thing he wasn't happy about was that his father would be there too. He missed his mother and sister very much. They were the most important women in his life, whom he loved immensely.

At 7:48, he parked in front of the huge house where he grew up. He got out of the car, straightened his tie, straightened his suit with his hands, and stepped inside. He was greeted by Thanya - the housekeeper. Nice woman. He took off his shoes, put on house slippers, and made his way to the living room, where he found Hannah, his sister, and Lucy, his mother, chatting over a glass of wine on the couch. Lucy was wearing a lovely white comfortable dress, and Hannah was wearing a slightly clinging but comfortable looking beige T-shirt and black skirt.

"Channie!" a year younger sister was happy to see her older brother. They always had good contact.

"Chris, honey! How great you look!" Mom began. "I haven't seen you for so long! Is it no longer grace to visit parents in old age?" she laughed.

"Oh, mom. good to see you too. And hey Hannah." He gave both of them a light hug. After chatting for a while, he joined them, also getting white wine.

The conversation went on in the best way until the master of the house came to the threshold of the living room.

"It is not proper for men to drink wine, your tie is too loose, your hair is not arranged properly. What do you represent?" Without any greeting, he began to criticize Chan. He always did, and that was one of the many reasons why Chris was so rarely here.

"Dad! His hair is perfectly styled, everyone can drink wine. Plus, he's not here for a business meeting, so why should he choke on his tie?" Hannah has always been on Chris' side.

"Never mind. As I wrote to you, today I invited you here on an important matter." He sat on his armchair with a glass of whiskey. "Now I only dream of resting at home, not flying in the company. So it's time to choose an heir to my company." Chris and Hannah were shocked.

"So which one of us did you choose?" asked the sister.

"None yet. You will show me which one of you should take over my position. And in order not to be too difficult, you only have to meet one condition." now the shock had vanished from their faces and was replaced by curiosity.

"What's the condition?" Chris asked.

"My company will be taken over by the one of you who gets married first," he announced. He knew his son's preferences well, and it took him several years to accept it.