10: Day before.

A month later...

The whole month was a real bustle. Seungmin and Christopher were supposed to get married tomorrow. Everything was ready, the hall and the church were decorated. Chris had a wonderful new suit that Seungmin helped him choose. And the blond one... He already had a beautiful white dress ready.

The dress Seungmin chose was very delicate and subtle. The top was a lace corset, which with his slim waist looked brilliant. It had thin straps and showed his whole hands. There was a large cutout on the back, and both sides of the fabric were connected with thin stripes, which looked really fantastic. The bottom was made of tulle, but there wasn't much of it, so the milky white lining was visible underneath. The dress also had a cut-out on the leg, and it reached a little above the ankle, revealing his ... White sneakers. The boy decided that since he is not a woman, he will wear sneakers at his wedding and the dress will not drag on the ground. Just for his own comfort. On her head, however, she will have a wreath of white, pink and yellow flowers, without a veil. There were also sleeves on his hands, which were held by a welt on his arm. But now we're done talking about the wedding dress!

***

Seungmin, like every day for this whole month and a few days, woke up in the arms of the elder. All the time he spent with him made him realize that Chris really was the perfect husband material. And although he didn't even admit it to himself, he wouldn't be sad if he had to spend a little more time with Chris than these few months. The presence of the man was already one hundred percent comfortable for him. He wasn't ashamed to walk around with no makeup or an old sweat suit.

"Min... Come on move, you can lie next to me, but why ON me." The older whimpered resignedly when Seungmin only made himself more comfortable, still lying on top of him.

"Hush." ​​He murmured, and snuggled closer to his body.

"And you know what's going to happen tomorrow...?"

"I know... I try not to think about it so as not to stress myself out. A wedding is a very serious business." He rested his chin on Chris's collarbone.

"Don't worry. Surely everything will be fine."