16: Sex until morning.

The next day, Bangchan showed up at the office right away. His heart broke at the thought that Seungmin would wake up in an unpleasant cold, wrapped in a quilt and his arms. Unfortunately, he couldn't afford to miss this meeting. It will be one of many where he will begin to take over his father's company. There's no way it's going to stop at just one, because the company has stores all over the world and is generally a big boss among others, so becoming its boss requires more meetings and conversations.

As he was leaving, he placed a tender kiss on the blonde's forehead, which he would never know about, and covered him tightly with the duvet. He left a note on the table, in which he wrote that this time he must be at the meeting necessarily. He also asked Seungmin to write him a message when he gets up, how he feels today and if he really ate breakfast.

Himself Seungmin just after waking up wanted to snuggle up to his husband, close in his safe embrace and greet, but Chris was not in bed. He fidgeted and searched blindly for the other body, but when he didn't find it, he opened his eyes and didn't even notice it in the room. However, he found a note on the nightstand.

"Good morning, Minnie!
Unfortunately, today I will return sometime after 4 pm from a meeting where I must attend :(
Write to me when you get up, how you feel today and if you ate something, just don't forget!

Have a nice day, Channie♡"

This was the message on the card. He smiled under his breath. Finally someone cares about his well-being...

He quickly grabbed his phone and typed out a message.

***
(Bangchan/Seungmin)

Hey, Channie!
I'm already up
I haven't eaten anything yet, but I will soon 😊

Good morning, Minnie
And how do you feel?

It's quite good
My stomach hurts a little, but maybe it's from hunger

All right
I have to get back to my meeting, but if anything happens, call me
And remember to eat!

I

will remember
Bye Channie

Bye Minnie
I love you ❤️

***

"love"?

He had never heard that word from the elder. After all, the marriage was only supposed to be temporary. Has Chris fallen in love with me? NO. Impossible. I mean, it would be great, because I really wouldn't want to try ... But what if he wrote it because his dad is close and it would seem that in a few months we will get a divorce ...?

"NO. I think too much. Chan is not like that." He thought, took a deep breath and exhaled. Part of his heart really wanted Chris to write these words to him one hundred percent consciously, meaning that he would.

***

The meeting dragged on, and Chris wasn't home until after eight.

"Hi, Minnie." Chris, obviously in a bad mood, walked over to him and placed a kiss on his forehead, the second that day.

"Something happened? Aren't you supposed to be home after 4?" He asked, skipping the greeting.

"I hate my father's assistant. She kept dragging things out, and it was because of her that we ended up at 8 o'clock from four o'clock!" He sat down on the couch, throwing his head back.