12: Wedding.

All the guests gathered around the hall to watch the bride and groom's first dance.

The song they chose for the big event was "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran. The music began to play and they slowly approached each other.

They started dancing just in time. They spun together on the dance floor that was all theirs. They paid no attention to any of the guests. They weren't important here. Not now. Only they mattered now.

Their every move was filled with grace and delicacy. They held each other in their arms, looking deep into each other's eyes. Their hearts were fluttering like crazy, but neither of them seemed to mind. Seungmin's cheeks and ears were covered with a light, charming pink. His dress heaved a little with each turn. He looked like a princess straight out of a fairy tale, and Chris was his prince. They moved smoothly across the dance floor, backwards, forwards, sideways. At some point, it's time for the most important step in the arrangement (which they themselves invented) - lifting Seungmin. It looked awfully hard for the guys who watched it all, but it wasn't that hard for them. Seungmin seemed to be as light as a feather, as if he didn't weigh a gram. He spread his arms and closed his eyes, letting himself be carried away by the finesse and subtlety of the movement.

This moment was more magical than an engagement or a sacramental yes. The first dance is the most important part of any wedding. He is the one who starts dancing until the morning.

***

Finally, it was time for the cake, which Seungmin in particular was looking forward to. It will be the first meal in several hours that he will eat, because earlier he could not swallow anything from stress.

***

The partying and dancing continued into the night, when the guests began to gather and the young couple had to bid them farewell at the door. It was very awkward because everyone leaving mentioned about their wedding night or that they had to use security. The worst, however, were the people who told Seungmin to get ready for a big pain in the ass, because "hubby" probably won't let him out of bed until the morning or even the afternoon. And all they could do was say the usual "yeah, yeah," giggle awkwardly, and pray they would stop.

The wedding itself ended after four in the morning, when all the guests had already left and the waiters began to clean the room. The newlyweds returned to the apartment, and, all sweaty after a night of dancing, they fell asleep in their clothes.