07: First morning together.

The next day they both woke up feeling pleasantly warm. However, it wasn't caused by the duvet or the sun shining through the thin curtains. Its source was the closeness of another person, the body temperature of another person. They opened their sleepy eyes at the same time looking at each other's faces.

"Good morning..." Chan murmured, smiling slightly. He closed his eyes enough to see everything.

"Good morning..." Seungmin replied in the same way. This morning was one of the best of his life. He loved waking up next to someone. He didn't like to sleep and open his eyes when he was alone, but most of his life had been like that.

The blond man put his head on Chris' bare chest, because it seemed strangely heavy. He wasn't ashamed that Chan was only wearing boxers. He'd seen a man's body more than once, and had one himself, so it wasn't embarrassing. In addition, the elder's skin was warm, even hot, which made it very pleasant to the touch.

He felt the man move slightly to check the time on his phone. He himself also looked at the screen of the device. Today was Sunday, so Chan didn't have to go to work and he didn't have to go to college. They could talk about the situation all day. But not now. Now they preferred to lie on the bed, absorbing each other's warmth.

***

‌They lay like that for another hour, maybe an hour and a half, when the younger one decided that he needed to take a morning shower. He did so and changed clothes, then went to the kitchen. He liked to cook in general, so he wanted to make them breakfast.

He placed the ready food along with coffee for the elder and tea for himself on the table in the dining room combined with the kitchen and waited for Chris to join him so that they could eat together. After a while he heard footsteps and Christopher's figure appeared next to him.

"You made breakfast?" He asked, positively surprised.

"Yes!" He smiled brightly.

"Wow... Thank you." He sat down and tasted the food of the younger one, who was watching his reaction closely. "It's delicious!" He covered his mouth with his hand, savoring the taste. Seungmin has talent.

"Thanks." He gave him another smile for the day and started eating himself.

***

After eating breakfast and watching TV for a while, they started a more serious conversation. Everything that was going to happen had to be carefully discussed and planned. They both had to agree on the same version of getting to know each other, so that it missed the real one by a wide berth. Their friendship or how they became a "couple" must have been planned as well.
But the worst, and the most difficult, was the conversation about living together and getting married. Both of these things were now about to happen for real, and it was such a huge change...