08: Engagement.

Three days passed, during which the men got to know each other's customs. Chris had to get used to a lot of cuddling, because the younger one is clingy, and healthy eating, because Seungmin did not like what he ate quite often - Fast food. Seungmin, on the other hand, had to squint at the socks scattered around the house or the traces of wet feet on the ground when the older one took a shower and didn't dry himself properly. But these things were so normal and human that only three days were enough for them to get used to them.

At that time, they also moved all of Seungmin's clothes and the things he wanted to move because he didn't need all of them anymore.

"Seungmin! Have you seen my briefcase?!" Chris shouted from their bedroom.

"It should be on the kitchen table!" he shouted back. They know each other for such a short time and barely pretend to be a couple, yet they function like an old married couple with thirty years of experience and two children.

"I found it! Thank you!" He shouted as the briefcase was in his hands.

***

Tonight Christopher took Seungmin to an upscale restaurant. They talked and laughed over tasty food and good wine. Time passed quickly, and the smiles only widened.

That evening Chan also proposed to Seungmin as promised - he sensed the moment and really did it instead of just making him wear an engagement ring which he could have done. Even though their engagement and later marriage was supposed to be only temporary, this moment was truly magical. The applause from the other customers and even Min's tears of happiness were real. Of course, this reaction was normal. No matter how long it takes Chan to take over his father's company, that's how most people react to an engagement. This is the moment when emotions accumulate in a person so much that they squeeze those tears even if they are not wanted.