15: Ariana Grande fan.

As he entered the house, loud music reached Chris's ears. He was surprised because the apartment was usually quiet. He took off his shoes, put the groceries in the kitchen and went to the source of the sound - the living room.

And there he found a sight he had never expected to see. Seungmin jumped on the couch singing the lyrics of the song displayed on the TV screen. The elder quickly recognized the singer - it was Ariana Grande. He also knew the song, "34+35".

"CAN YOU STAY UP ALL NIGHT?
FUCK ME 'TIL THE DAYLIGHT
THIRTY-FOUR, THIRTY-FIVE!" sang, even shouted the younger one.

Bangchan just leaned against the doorframe, with dreamy and loving eyes watching the younger. It dawned on him that the prospect of divorcing him would be his biggest nightmare from now on. He would have to discuss it with him, but not now. Now it's more important to see a happy, cute, energetic boy who just grabbed the remote, pretending to be his microphone. The sight Chris could watch all his life, and from now on he knew it.

The song ended and the exhausted blonde fell onto the couch. There was applause in the room, to which the exhausted Seungmin jumped to his feet.

"You sing beautifully." Chan pushed his shoulder away from the doorframe and stood straight. "You have a wonderful voice"

"S-since when are you standing here?" he asked, ignoring the compliments.

"Since you sang, I hope, a proposition for me." He smiled.

"What do you mean?" The younger one was even more confused than before.

"Can you stay up all night?
Fuck me 'til the daylight," he recited, skipping the unimportant part. The younger's cheeks burned fiery red as he quickly understood the meaning of these words.

"T-that wasn't-a proposition!" He embarrassed himself, starting to play with his fingers. He would be ashamed to admit that for a second an image of the two of them in a "hot" situation flashed before his eyes.

"Awh, what a pity!" he exclaimed as he left the room. He was pleased, knowing well what the blond was thinking now, without even reading his mind.

***

The day passed quickly, and for the evening the two were stuck in each other's arms on the couch watching a typical romance novel. Seungmin cried and called names for the man who had just almost betrayed, according to Seungmin, his love of life. Screaming and name-calling made it difficult for him to cry as well as to breathe. He sniffled every now and then, trying to replenish the lack of oxygen in his lungs.

"Calm down, Minnie. I'm sure they'll make up and it will end well, as in every movie of this type." He tried to calm him down, they stroked his hair, although in his soul he wanted to laugh. Like an adult student, and for former romances, he breaks down and survives much more than the heroes.

"Are you sure, Channie?" he asked, looking at him with shining eyes and tear-soaked cheeks.

"Of course I do, sunshine." He kissed his hair.

***

Chris was right. The characters reconciled, and Seungmin beamed with happiness, repeating every now and then that he knew it would be like this.

"Hyung, you have to let me go." Seungmin tried to break free from his arms. In vain.

"What for?"

"I need to go to the bathroom." He tried again, and failed again.

"I'll carry you!" He smiled, getting up with the blonde in his arms.

"Do you want to watch me pee? You have strange fetishes." He said sarcastically, after a moment feeling the ground under his feet and hearing the elder snort. "You snort like a horse."

"Did you say something?"

"Nothing, nothing!" He dashed to the bathroom, giggling as he went.