12

Amadeus was stressed, his home grand prix had a lot riding on him a shit tone of media work, and even more press. Today was qualifying he had his whole focus on that. It was his home race. He had a lot to prove to one person in particular one person who is not there to scrutinize his every move from the pitlane anymore.

He told Sandra to make sure he didn't have any duties at least an hour before qualifying. and his hour was now up. 

The cameras watched him walk into his garage fully suited in black and red. His helmet is a dark red the Hades symbol on the back. He earned the name and might as well embrace it. He had a final talk with his engineers. and got in the car. 

q1 was done and he was in 10th place.

q2 was again in 10th

that was the tactic to push the car for the fastest lap at the very end in q3

Amadeus was now pushing for the fastest lap from his 6th place. 

 Hamilton was now in front of him. He knew he had to move. Hamilton moved but to block amadeus.

 which caused amadeus to go wide ruining his flying lap. 

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT," he screamed

"HE BETTER GET A PENALTY FOR THAT"

amadeus was furious. he just fucked up his lap and ruined qualifying.

"Okay, amadeus calm down it's looking like the damage is not too bad, you qualified p9." he heard over the radio.

Amadeus was so angry he had to stop himself from throwing his helmet at the wall after taking it off. 

When he was back in the garage he could only see red.

"Is there a penalty or not?" he asked Benjamin

"You have to calm down " the team principal sighed out

"IS THERE A FUCKING PENALTY OR NOT." amadadeus shouted.

"there's no penalty"

"Okay thank you," amadeus said calmly it was frightening how quickly he switched. 

It was the first in a while that anyone had seen him this angry.

and it wasn't a pretty sight.

Amadeus would like to think he mellowed out of his anger but suppressing something doesn't really make it go away.

He was walking towards Lewis before anyone could stop him 

"What the fuck was that," amadeus said towering over Lewis as he got close to him.

" calm down mate I didn't see you," Lewis said with clear shock on his face. everything got quiet as everyone watched.

"bullshit, you saw me I know you saw me because you moved twice," he said his voice dripped in venom as he pushed Lewis hard in the chest. 

quickly Sebastian rushed between them.

"Okay, that's enough Deus, " Sebastian said as he pushed amadeus back.

"Enjoy it mate because over my dead body are you winning tomorrow, but unlike you I'll make sure to make it clean."

Sebastian gave him a warning look and amadeus walked back to his garage.

Daniels pov:

He heard a bang sound from one of the garages.

as he walked out of the garage he saw a rush of black and red fly past him. he looked to his mechanic with a questioning look. 

Daniel had seen amadeus joke around and laugh he'd seen him break down but this was different. It was like he radiated anger. it wasn't a sight he wanted to see. 

Daniel couldn't believe what just happened. Amadeus had threatened the reigning world champion and Lewis genuinely looked worried. 

As amadeus walked back to his garage, he walked past Daniel.

daniel held his arm to stop him in place.

"hey deus you need to calm down "

amadeus looked so intensely at Daniel, that he regretted stopping him. His face was flushed red his eyes dark.

"fuck off"

he shook Daniel's hand off and walked back to his garage. 

daniel just stood there

-------

Toto Wolf(Mercedes), Christian Horner(Red Bull), and Benjamin Martin( Lamborghini), all sat at the spa team principal press conference.

Questions about the cars, and the track about the constructor's championship were all asked and now the questions were about the drivers.

"Benjamin,  as we are halfway through the season. we have seen your two drivers Jack and Amadeus. One of them vastly outperforms the other.  Amadeus has so far contributed 158 points to the team putting him fourth behind Verstappen in the driver's championship while his teammate has only managed to stay in the point 3 times contributing only 17 points in the same exact car. Have there been any measures taken toward this huge gap? How do you plan to fix this?

"Obviously it is very difficult to compare the two even though they are in the same car, one of them is a rookie so we're obviously giving him a bit more time to adjust and we will wait to see what is going to happen in the rest of the season. And to be completely honest I think if amadeus decides to stay at Lamborghini it will be quite difficult to find him a teammate that will be on his same level"

"Obviously there's Hamilton and Bottas in 1st and 2nd so far in the driver's championship but three of the youngest people on the grid are right under them in other order of Verstappen Sevilla and Leclerc. Christian out of the other three under the Mercedes drivers who do you think is most likely to win a championship in the future."

"I think it's going to be a tight race between amadeus and Max, I have a lot of faith that both can be world champions."

"if you had so much faith why did you go for Max instead of amadeus for the Red Bull seat even though amadeus was faster and more experienced." the interviewer asked.

" I am honestly so tired of this question. He didn't want it. I approached him and he didn't want it. He refused me in 2016 and again in 2018. There's nothing else I can say"

"You said Daniel left because he's scared. Do you think amadeus refused the Red Bull seat for the same reason?"

Christian laughed  at that a real laugh

"He said he didn't want the spotlight. wasn't ready for the amount of attention the move would make. "

"and when I offered him a seat again in 2018 he simply said "Two is a crowd"" 

"yet still no first place finishes so far, If you want him to win anything you need to fix his attitude he's explosive and aggressive, and his reaction in today's qualifying was very immature," Toto said angrily

"I completely agree it was out of proportion we haven't seen him like this in a while" Benjamin replied calmly.

Christian smiled

"Good for you he's angry,  now you'll be getting that first place finish, that or a massive crash "

......

Daniel pov:

Just as he was about to sleep Daniel received a message from amadeus

I'm sorry for today

11:00 pm

......