1. The Tickets

Jessica's PoV
"OMG... Mum are you kidding! You got meet and greet tickets to go to the One Direction show in LA" I screamed

"Yes Dear but you need to calm down ok. Oh and did I mention Stacey's coming aswell" She said

"OMG what?! thank you so much Mum!!"

"Mum how did you get them anyways?" I blurted out
"Um well my new boyfriend gave them to me... Let's just say he knows people... Anyway go call Stacey!" Mum said in a nervous tone

"Thanks again Mum" I shouted mid way running up the stairs to my room full of excitement!

I NEED TO CALL STACEY!
I grabbed my phone dialling her number I knew off by Heart.

Bring* Bring*
Bring* Bring*

"Hello" she said
I screamed " ARGHHHHHH WE'RE GONNA MEET 1D... !!! "
"I KNOW IM SO EXCITED JESS! WE NEED TO GET TO SLEEP FOR TOMORROW THOUGH! I'll be at yours at 12am ok. Our flights at 4pm AND DID I MENTION your mum paid and WE'RE flying FIRST CLASS ON BA (British airways)"
"OMG babe. How is my mum affording this?! I need to find out who her new boyfriend is... and Yeah cool Stace! See you then babe! Can't wait"
"Ok, bye. love Ya" she said as she hung up.

I got dressed into my comfy baggy Rolling Stones t shirt that's identical to Harry Styles one and put my long straight brunette waist length hair into a messy bun on my head and hopped into bed.

How is my mum affording all this I thought as I lied down staring at the ceiling. She knows me and Stace have always loved One Direction but she would not have been able to get all this herself... What is she hiding from me.

I try not to think about that dream that I have every night since that day with Dad while I stare up gazing at nothing.

I cannot wait for tomorrow.

I am going to go to LA to meet THE One Direction and see their show!
I lye their bewildered by how my day turned out and eventually begin to drift off to sleep.