5. The Concert part 2

Jessica's PoV
OMG! OMG! We're here in the Blimin Venue!!!!!
I need to calm down.
And did I mention we have front row tickets... We are next to Louis's FAMILY...
We got pics with the twins, Mumma deakin, Fiz and Lottie.

This is CRAZY...

(Skipping until show starts)

Suddenly the music started playing and we all began to Scream!! It was so LOUD... How were one of these boys not Deaf yet!

They boys jumped out making the screams roar even louder. STACE was basically just hyperventilating next to me and I'm almost crying.

They played:
Steal my Girl
Best Song ever
Girl almighty
Stockholm Syndrome
One Thing
Midnight Memories
No Control (my fav)
Live while we're young
What makes you beautiful
Little Things

Stacey almost passed out a few times near the beginning but she pulled it together enough to stand still... Haha.

Harry was doing the final speech and looked down into the front row and his beautiful green crystal eyes met mine. He stood there for a few seconds not breaking his gaze until Louis said...
" *fake cough Um mate are you alright there..." All the boys exchanged weird glances.

"Oh what, yeah sorry," Harry said into his microphone before smirking at me then turning away.

WTF JUST HAPPENED...

OMG why was he staring at me...

"Omg Jess did you see that Harry was staring right at you!" She squealed
" What are you talking about... No he didn't he was probably looking at Louis's family or something," I stumbled

Stace turned back round and faced the boys...
"Well this is Little Things," Harry said smiling at the crowd before looking back at me.

(Skipping little things)

Ok well that was weird HAROLD STYLES was staring at me during that entire song...

The song ended and I turned around to some of the people behind hoping that nobody noticed but they did...
Everybody around us was giving me death glares not saying a word.

"We're ONE DIRECTION GOODNIGHT!" Louis shouted as they ran off stage.

Ok calm...
MEET AND GREET TIME MEET AND GREET TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

"Girls it's time to go backstage!" Gary shouted over the high pitched screams of the crowd still echoing through the stadium.
We waved goodbye to the Tomlinson girls and...

We both followed him.

We arrived to the Meet and Greet area.
We were last in line.
I was so excited but I needed to calm and chill...
Stacey on the other hand was just squeezing my hand really tightly as a way of release.
"Owww Stace that hurts," I wined. She loosened her grip.

We were now at the front of the line. Everybody else has basically left.

We walked through the double doors to be greeted by a loud cheerful
"Heyyyy!" From all the boys as they swarmed me and Stace in a giant group hug.

"Ow!" Stacey squealed stuck in the middle.

"Oh sorry love!" Louis said in a concerned tone jumping back.

"I I It's fine," Stacey said stuttering,

Harry was looking at me. I got a bit giddy.

"So you must be Jessica... Simons girlfriends daughter." He said

What is he talking about? Simon who?

"Um what are you talking about Harry?" I said confused.
He gave me a a weird look.

"You know. Simons girlfriends daughter. Simon Cowell," he said.

"What?!" I said almost shouting

I was getting light headed.

"Are you ok love..." I hear Harry's raspy voice say obviously noticing my actions.

The next thing I new it was black and I thudded to the ground.