10. Harry... GET OUT ALREADY!

Got some LARRY feels coming up.
As in the bromance not romance! ❤️ THIS IS KIND OF A FILLER CHAPTER!

REMEMBER TO VOTEEEE AND COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS ❤️
------------------------------------------------------

Louis Tomlinson PoV

"Harry... GET OUT ALREADY!" I shouted through the door again after trying to get Harry to leave the house for almost a week...

All I know Is that Harry ditched Jessica on a date last week and told her mum he couldn't go on a date with her because she was just another fan. Supposedly Jess has forgave her Mother for the Simon thing and they've spent the week together, with Stacey aswell but she's still been sad.
Well that's all I know from what Stacey has told me.

Stacey is so beautiful...

What! SHUT UP LOUIS! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!
BACK ON THE TASK OF HARRY.

"Harry open this door NOW. I'm your BestFriend and I'm trying to help you!" I shout and bang on the door.

Surprisingly the door swung open and there stood a disheveled looking Harry in a plain White T-Shirt and light grey joggers.

"What do you want Louis," he mumbled.
"Harry you need to tell me what happened last week..." I said to him.
"ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS LOUIS," he said slightly raising his voice which made me jump.
"Alright Harry you don't have to tell me but you need to get out... your coming to Simons engagement party tonight," I told him.

"NO THE HELL IM NOT!" He shouted trying slam the door in my face. I pushed my arm out stopping the door from closing.

"Listen Harry. Simon says you have to come! I don't care what happened between you and Jessica..." He flinched when I say her name.
" I know you really like her Harry but there are some very important people there tonight... If you don't show up it will look very unprofessional. You've just about got away with missing some of the rehearsals. Ok." I inform him.

Please say yes otherwise Uncle Si will go mental at him.

"Alright, fine." He mumbled closing the door.

YES! THANKGOD!

"CLEAN YOURSELF UP HARRY AND BE READY IN A HOUR. WEAR SOMETHING NICE!" I shout and run to go get ready.

I really hope he doesn't mess anything else up tonight...

From what I've heard Jess has had enough awful stuff happen to her. She does not need someone else messing her life up all over again.

I know Harry. I know he supposedly said that to Jessica's mum but to him she is NOT just another...

FanGirl