7. Simon

I've finally got round to finishing the chapter now that my summer break has started. So sorry for the delay. Thanks for being patient! ❤️
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\|\\\\\|\\\\\\\\\\\

Harry's PoV

"WHAT THE HELL HARRY?! WHAT HAPPENED?!" He shouted.

"Um im sorry. I may have accidentally told her about you and her mum... Then she just passed out" I stuttered while still holding Jessica in my arms.

"YOU TOLD HER WHAT?! I SPECIFICALLY REMEMBER TELLING YOU NOT TO TELL HER HARRY AND WHAT DO YOU DO YOU BLOODY TELLTHE POOR GIRL!" He shouted which made Julie flinch. Simon looked at her with concern and gave her a little smile to reassure her.

What was that about?!

"I know I shouldn't have told her but maybe you should have told her before flying her all the way to Los Angeles because even if her mother burst into the room and told after the meet and greet, she would of fainted anyway!" I shouted.

Oh Crap. I shouldn't of said that to my boss. The boys looked at me shocked by my sudden outburst.

"Simon... Ummm I'm sssorry I didn'ttt mean it. It wasn't my place too sssay," I stuttered back as my voice trembled.

"No Harry it's fine... You're right. Put her down on the sofa." He said surprisingly calmly.

I moved over to the sofa and placed her light body on it.

"Si, why don't you take the boys and Stacey out the room and I'll talk to Jess when she wakes up, ok?" Julie said calmly while looking at her daughter with concern.
"Ok love, will be next door if you need us." Simon said with a smile and then pecking Julie on the cheek.
"Ok boys c'mon lets go," Simon stated, swiftly guiding us towards the door.

I hope Jessica will be ok.