4. The Concert Part 1

Jessica's PoV
Next Day

~ dream
"Dad NOOOOOO!" I screamed as he lifted his hand and.
~

"Jess wake up. Wake up!" Stacey's voice said sternly but in a caring tone

I had that dream again...

"Was it that dream again?" she said as a worried expression covered her face.
"Yeah it was but don't worry I'm ok," I replied still slightly shooken by my recurring dream.
"Ok good. Jess. Today's the day of the CONCERT" she squealed as she begun to bounce around my big Modern room of the Penthouse.
"Ahhhhhh!" I shouted

Today was the day was the day I was going to meet the four most gorgeous talented boys in the world.
One Direction.

Stacey left the room so I could get dressed into my outfit for the day. I hopped out of the bed walking towards the big white walk in closet and by the way a closet already filled with lovely clothes when we arrived...!!! All designer brands aswell.

Things were just getting strange now.
Why was all this here...
Who was paying for it?
I picked up a pair of TopShop Jean short shorts and a plain white Yves Saint Laurent crop top that showed some of my stomach. I slipped it on and straightened my hair. I then applied some makeup and of course my essential winged eyeliner. Then I ran over to the full shoe closet and chose a perfectly clean white pair of high top converses.
I only had one pair of converses at home and they were completely tattered and falling apart... Lol.

I then snatched my purse and phone from bed and hopped out my room and down the stairs of The Penthouse.

Stacey was already dressed in a black skater skirt and tight floral crop top with some flowery pumps.

"So Jess... I still can't believe we're here. Thanks for bring me babe!"
"No problem darling... Today's going to be AMAZING" I almost screamed. Then she sniggered.
We quickly took a selfie so that I could post it on Twitter.

@JessicaaA:
LA vibesssssss with @StaceyCamson
Can't wait for the @OneDirection concert tonight... Gonna be alot of fun! 💚💚

"Ok we need to go and meet Gary now babe" Stacey said as she grabbed her purse. I slid my phone into my bag as we hopped into the elevator.

I have been waiting for this day for 5 years now. I'm gonna FanGirl...
*Breath Jessica *Breath

*Bing

The doors open and we step out and begin to walk toward the bulky recognisable man standing in the centre of the lobby folding his arms. He turns round to face us.
"Well hello Miss Jessica and Miss Camson. Are you ready to head off? He ask
We both nod.
"Ok follow me."
We begin walking towards the doors to leave and in front of us is a big bulky black SuV with blacked out windows. Gary walked over to the door and opened it wide motioning for us to get inside. We obliged and jumped into the fancy looking vehicle.

The journey took about 50 minutes to get to the stadium in which Stace almost started crying with joy a few times... Well I'm not going to lie but it I was the same aswell.