3. The Penthouse

Jessica's PoV

~14 hours later~
I'm awoken by the face of excited looking Stacey staring down at me tightly gripping my shoulders.

"We're here Jess!" She almost screamed
"Ahhh I'm so excited Stace!" I said as I grabbed my purse to leave the plane.

First class was just amazing we were given expensive champagne which of course I gulped down.

We ran off the Plane towards the arrivals lounge when we crashed into big man. Me and Stace toppled over landing in a big heap in front of the unknown bulky man.

"Um are you Miss Jessica Wood and Miss Stacey Camson?" He asked gazing down at us.
"Uh yeah we are..." We replied at the same time holding are heads in pain.
"Oh I'm so sorry miss," he said while reaching down and grabbing are hands pulling us back up.
"Are you ok Miss Wood and Miss Camsom?!" He asked rather urgently
"Yeah sure. Anyway I don't go by Wood just call me Jessica. So um.... Do we know you?" I blurted out rather bluntly

"Oh yes of course. Sorry miss. I'm Gary. I'm here to collect you and your friend to take you to your hotel. I also will be escorting you to the One Direction Concert tomorrow." He stated

"Oh, ok Gary. Well where do we go now then anyway?" I asked confusingly waiting for his reply.

"Oh yes, sorry. I will lead you to the car. I have already collected yours and Miss Camson's luggage. Just follow me if you please." He directed as the well built bald middle aged man began guiding us towards the exit of the airport.

We strided through the automatic doors to be greeted by a beautiful shiny long black stretch hummer in front of us.
Me and Stacey gazed at the beautiful vehicle, not taking in what Gary was doing as he opened the back door of the Vehicle motioning for us to get inside.

Cough* Cough* he spluttered

Knocking me and Stacey out of our gaze.

"Wait... This is for uuuus" I stuttered still staring at the wide open door.

"Yes of course miss. Please take a seat." Gary said still holding open the wide open door.
We jumped into the Hummer.

When the door slammed shut we both screamed!
"OMG STACE BABE! WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HAPPENING?! Why are we in such a nice car?!" I excitedly blurted out

"I don't know Jess you tell me! It was your mums new rich boyfriend who paid for all this!" She said reminding me
"She didn't tell me anything Stace... This is so weird."

"Anyway who cares! TOMORROW WE ARE GOING TO MEET ONE DIRECTION!" I screamed and we both started clapping loudly.

We rode in the Hummer for about 30 minutes singing One Direction songs most of the way, when we finally arrived at the hotel. I still need to find out about mums new boyfriend... I thought.

Suddenly Gary opened the door and we hopped out breathing in the fresh LA city air. He took out our suitcases from the trunk and pulled them into the centre of the fancy lobby. Mums new boyfriend must be so rich... This is the best hotel in Los Angeles. It's in the middle of hollywood.

Me an Stacey stood there surprised by the luxurious surroundings around us.

Gary turned and handed us two key cards.
" Here you are girls. Your apartment is on the top floor. I'll be in the lobby at 2pm tomorrow to escort you to the concert. Ok?" He said sternly

"Yep fine with us," I said to him.

Bing*

We turned round and stepped into the elevator.
As the doors shut Gary shouted "Oh and don't be late!"

I slotted the key card into the door near the buttons in the elevator which automatically takes us to the top floor.

This is Crazy. I can't believe I'm in a LA with my best friend... Staying in the poshest hotel... Arriving in the poshest limo... Basically having our own security guard... Going to a One Direction Concert... Meet and Greet passes.
What could else could we possibly get.

Bing*

The doors slid open revealing a massive two storie PENTHOUSE...

OMG!