2. LA time!

Jessica's PoV

"Jess, Jess wake up..."
I heard mum say as I awoke from my tranquil sleep.
"Jessica, Stacey will be here in an hour! You need to get dressed"
"Ahghhhh ok Mum I'm getting up"

I just clocked it. I'm going to LA today to meet One Direction!
I jumped out of bed. My mum jumped back moving her way towards the door shocked by my sudden outburst of excitement!

I was going to meet THE ONE DIRECTION! Me and Stace had followed the band since the X Factor days and I knew that she will totally FanGirl in their faces when we meet them. I've decided that I'm going to play it cool and just scream inside. It will be my first time seeing the boys perform. Stace was a bit upset that we hadn't seen them as a 5 but it doesn't bother me as much as Zayn was my least favourite out of the boys.

Harry was probably my favourite.

I loved his new hair. The way his long brown locks fell made me light headed. He seemed like he had a good sense of humour too... But he is of course well known as an ULTIMATE player. Although when I meet him I won't hold that against him. Everyone could be wrong.

I move towards my closet and grabbed some comfy black leggings and my size 6 (uk size) Adidas cropped sweatshirt. I slip it on and pull out my Messy Bun that laid on top of my head. I move the straighteners over my hair a few times so that it falls straight down to my waist. I then put on some casual makeup. Foundation then blush then eyeshadow and then I apply my winged eyeliner perfectly, finishing off with a few coats of Mascara.
I look on the mirror. Good work Jess you actually look ok.

*Beep *Beep

That must be Stacey. I jump up and grab my dark red vans from my closet and slip them on.
I grab my white IPhone 5c and run down the stairs. I grabbed my Pink suitcase and dragged it out the front door and grabbed my purse on the way.
I lifted my suitcase into the boot of Stacey's white fiat and shut the trunk.

I wave bye to my mum and hop into the passenger seat of Stace's car. It reminded me I needed to figure out who my mums new boyfriend was.

"ARE YOU READY?!" Stacey screams at me full of excitement in her expression breaking me out of my daydream.
"YES!" I shout with the same tone and expression.

This was going to be a good trip...