partners - gustav

IN THIS CHAP UR FRIENDS R RLLY MEAN TO THEM BUT LIKE UR NICE YK 😝🤞

reference of kinda what u like in this book but u can totally imagine it as u if u want‼️

ELLA POV

"Ew, look at what the girly boy is wearing today!" my "friend" Scarlet whispers in my ear, pointing to one of the Kaulitz twins, Bill. He's actually really sweet and we get along well, but my friends are the type to make fun of whoever without getting to even know them.

I just shrugged it off and let out a fake giggle. "What, aren't you gonna say something? That jacket is hideous." she says, her words laced with disgust.

"Hah, you said it all already!" I say trying to cover up the fact that what someone is wearing doesn't even affect me whatsoever.

The Kaulitz twins and their friends are all pretty cool. I like that they don't care what people think, and they just dress and act they're own way. They're music is also really good. Their drummer, Gustav Schäfer is the sweetest. I haven't talked to him ever since freshman year bio, but sometimes we smile or wave at each other. If I could I would totally hang out with them and dress my own way, but for now I just have to stick with what I have.

TIMESKIP * 2nd PERIOD

I sit down in my seat that is in the back row of the classroom. There are about four more people next to me, but I don't know their names except for Gustav. I start fidgeting with my nails until my teachers voice gets my attention.

"Okay, class. Today we will be getting in partners for this project! The project will last about a week and I will choose your partners."

I sigh, knowing my chances of getting with someone who has sort of a decent personality are slim to none. I lean the side of my head on my hand until I hear my name called.

"And, Ella and Gustav." she finally says.

I look over and see him smiling at me, so I give him a smile back.

Since our desks are right next to each other, I just lean over to talk to him. "So, where do you want to go to work on it after school?" I ask.

"Well, I kinda have this thing and Tom and Bill's, so if you wanna work on it tomorrow, or you could come but I know you-"

"No," I interrupt him. "I'd love to!" I smile. It takes him a few seconds but he lets out a dry chuckle and smiles, turning back to the board.

TIMESKIP AGAIN SORRY POOKIES 😭

I'm standing at my locker putting on a fresh layer of lipgloss as I wait for Scarlet to be done putting her stuff away as she gossips to me.

"Yeah, so I overheard that Sally's mad at Heidi because Heidi has a bigger butt and-"

Suddenly my worst fear comes true and Scarlet gets interrupted by Bill waving and telling me to come over. I shut my eyes closed for a second but it hits me I have to open them at some point.

"Ella, come on! We're leaving!" He yells.

"Uhm, why is he talking to you.." Scarlet says with a grossed out look on her face.

"Ugh..uhm project with the..weird guy! Ugh," I make a fake gag face.

"Wish you luck, babe!" She blows me a kiss and I blow one back, but as soon as I turn around I run over to Bill and mouth out a "sorry".

"I'm really sorry, Bill." I gush as we walk out. "I just don't know what to do. She just knows so much about me I can't stop being her friend."

"It's fine, Ella. Don't sweat, I know what you mean!" He smiles as we reach Gustav and everyone.

They start walking and I linger a bit behind with Gustav. "Hey," he says smiling at me. "Hi!" I smile, sounding a bit to excited. It's a little awkward because we stop talking for a while and he's just looking down at me because of our height difference.

"Soooooo how's your day been?" I ask, trying to make conversation. He just looks down at me for a second with this look on his face like he has seen the funniest thing ever. He bursts out laughing and I started giggling a little. "What??" I ask laughing.

"Nothing your just-" he says in between giggles. "I don't know." He says and we just start laughing again.

"Gustav!" Bill shouts. "Just go kiss and work on your project or whatever! Don't worry about practice."

"Shut up, Bill." Gustav yells and rolls his eyes as I giggle.

We get into Tom's room and he shuts the door as we sit on the bed.

ERMMMMMM IDK HOW TO FEEL ABT THIS LMK!! ALSO LEAVE REQUESTS FOR CHAPTERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS