partners (3) - gustav

OK SO THIS WAS REQUESTED TO DO LIKE A TIMESKIP WHERE YGS R DATING GUSTAV NOW SOOOO YEAH

It has been around 3 months since me and Gustav were forced to be partners in class, and we were now dating. I dropped Scarlet and all my mean friends, and now I basically just hang out with the band or my other friends. I didn't care what people thought anymore, but I was still popular in school (😝😝)

I walked to Gustav's house in the hot sun, humming a song as I finally made it to his house. I walk up to the steps and ring the doorbell, standing there as I look around the front of his house. Gustav opens the door with his backpack on, pulling me into a hug and kissing my cheek.

"Hey babe." He smiles softly (YALL MY PHONE IS LAGGING SM RN WTF)

"Hi!" I smile, returning the kiss as he takes my hand and we walk out going to school. We start to talk about random stuff until we finally made it to school. I sigh heavily. "I so don't want to be here today. I'm way tired." I groan throwing my head back.

"I know, we should just skip." He shrugs as we stop walking.

"Do you want to?" I ask, tilting my head. To be honest, I was up for skipping school any day.

"Uhm, sure." He shrugs, smiling innocently. He was so innocent and sweet, I loved the way he spoke and looked at me. I smiled, studying his face for a moment as I take in his beautiful features. "Hello? Ella." He laughs softly, waving a hand in my face.

"Sorry, sorry." I giggle. "Want to invite the others?" I ask.

"Mmm.." he hums tilting his head a little. "Not really."

I laughed softly. "Okay, c'mon let's go back to my house and take my car. My aunt won't care cause my parents are out of town right now." I say as we turn around.

Soon, we get to my car and hop in. I play the radio softly as I back out and start to drive away. "Where do you wanna go?" I ask.

"Mmm, wanna go to the fair?" He asks excitedly.

"Sure!" I smile. We drive for a bit and finally get there. He gets out and opens my door as I smile, taking his hand walking out. "Watcha wanna do first?" I ask.

"C'mon, let's go on the slingshot!" He beams, taking my hand as I squeak, terrified.

TIMESKIP IM SORRY 😭

Around 8pm it started to get dark so we decided to go home. We blast music in the cat as Gustav drives. We talk about random stuff before I suddenly see him going a different way home. "Hey, where are you going?" I tilt my head.

"You'll see." He smiles, not taking his eyes off the road. I think about where we could be going as he sets his hand on my thigh, rubbing it sweetly. I smile to myself at his touch as I see him pull in to the beach, parking the car in the sand as he gets out. "We're here." He grins, taking my hand as we get out.

"Wow.." I smile widely, looking at the waves in the night. "Let's put our feet in!" I say, rolling my pants up to put my feet in as Gustav joins me to go put our feet in. "It's cold!" I shriek as he laughs softly. I hold his hand as we stand there silently, staring at the waves crashing.

I feel his arms wrap around my waist as I turn to him, getting on my tip toes to kiss him softly. He holds the back off my head, deepening the kiss as he breaths into it. I press myself against him, slipping my tongue in before pulling away. "I love You." I whisper.

"I love You too, Ella." He whispers into my hair, with sound or waves crashing in the back.

OKAYYY I KINDA LIKE THIS IDEK 🙄 LMK WHAT YALL THINK ANYWAYS WORD COUNT IS 683