drunk - tom

JS DRUNK TOM AND U TAKE CARE OF HIM 🤷🏻‍♀️

FIT

I walk through the crowded hallways of the party I'm at with a beer in one hand as music booms through the house. I was looking for Tom because it was getting way to late and even though I wanted to stay out, I knew we had to go home or else we'd never be aloud out again. "Tom!" I shout looking in rooms. I could feel the alcohol starting to get to me as I sloppily check rooms for my boyfriend. I finally reach a room with a few other guys and two girls, one who kind of looks like me and the other is a blonde. "Tom." I say sternly. "We gotta go home, like right now." I say, taking another swig from my beer as the people I'm the room turn their attention to me.

"Tommm dont leave." The blonde crawls over to him with a stupid whiny voice. I shoot her a dirty look as Tom shrugs her off.

"Baby, please can we stay? Cmere." He whines drunkenly.

"Nope, cmon we're leaving." I say grabbing his hand as he stumbles out. I didn't want to leave either but if I Didn't I wouldn't even get to look outside ever again.

"Coooome on There you go." I say as I lift Tom and softly set him down in my car as I hop in, driving us back to his house. I pull up and wrap my hands around his waist as he stumbles out.  "My god, how much did you drink?" I laugh softly as he just mumbles something in response. I take him in and we go to his room. I set him down on his bed taking his hat off and taking his hair out as I change him. I lay down next to him and wrap my arms around him. He groans softly into my neck as I kiss his forehead.

"Goodnight." I whisper softly.

I FUCKINF HATE THiS ☹️