Just Some Stupid Guy - Tom

"What're you doing here all alone, princess?" I hear a husky voice behind me as I feel him hovering over me.

I sigh heavily, Tom Kaulitz. "Studying, and keep it down, you're in a library." I say through gritted teeth, keeping my eyes on my book.

"Is that so?" He asks, now sitting next to me and wrapping his arm around my shoulder, looking at my book.

I roll my eyes, pushing him off with my hand on his chest. He looked at me with a fake pained expression, his hand clutching his chest sarcastically. "Whoa there, sweetheart. I'm only curious." He flashed me his stupid cheeky smile.

"Whatever." I grumbled, turning my attention back to my book. He leaned down, hovering over me.

"Do you ever have any fun, Ella?" He asks, his voice low.

"What kind of question is that?" I ask, looking up at him with crinkled eyebrows.

"Just wondering. It seems like your world is books or something." He snickered, sitting back next to me, snaking his arm back around his shoulder. I sigh heavily, trying to shake away but his grip was too far.

"God, get off me." I sigh.

"Awh, don't be like that! You're pretty cute when you're mad." He smiles. "Plus I'm a very fun person."

I rolled my eyes, just wanting to focus on my studies.

"Whaaat, don't believe me? Give me a chance to prove it, no?"

"No! Now let me focus."

He chuckled, nodding and looking away for a moment. "Alright, alright. Soon, I promise." He winked as I scoffed. "Gotta give you time before we party. Unless you wanna start now?" He wiggled his eyebrows teasingly.

"I'm not even going to that stupid party." I scoffed.

"You know, I don't think you'll be able to resist once we're in there. It'll be lots of fun, besides, you'll be with me!" He winks again.

"No, I won't because I won't be going to that dumb party! Now let me study." He sighed, going silent for a moment.

"You really are an interesting person. You're so stubborn and headstrong, yet cute and innocent at the same time. It's a really good combination." He shrugs. "I cant wait to see what else you can show me." He whispered suggestively.

"That's it, I'm leaving." I shake my head, getting up and shoving my books into my bag.

"Hey, hey, I was just kidding. You don't have to leave!" I ignored him, starting to walk away before feeling his hand on my shoulder as he followed after me. "I'm just playin' !"

"Yeah, yeah, why don't you just go rail one of your girls." I say, walking out of the library as he follows. I earned a small chuckle from him as he began to speak again.

"Actually, I'm not feeling that interested in anyone tonight." He shrugs. "I kinda feel like just hanging out with you instead." He added truthfully.

I ignored him, hearing him jog a little to catch up, now next to me. "So how do you wanna feel about going on a real date, yeah?"

I roll my eyes. "Mmm, let me think, no!" I smile sarcastically.

"What's that? Yes? Where do you want to have it then?" He smiles.

"Easy, the moon." I rolled my eyes.

"The noon it is." He smiles, jogging a little behind, slipping his hands in his pockets as I speed up my pace.

I stopped as I got to my bus stop, sitting down.

He leaned down and kissed my cheek as I rolled my eyes, but I couldn't help but feel something. "Your such a tease." He sighed jokingly as he plopped down next to me.

"Since when did you take the bus?"

"Since never." He shrugged.

I sighed. "So what about that date?" He asked.

"There is no date." I rolled my eyes.

"Come on, don't be like that! Let me at least show you a good time!"

"I'll let you show me a 'good time' when you're a real man and don't fuck every girl in sight!" I spat.

"I'm plenty man enough to have a good time with you." He said, stepping in front me and blocking my path. "And as for fucking girls, that's no problem!" He winked, grinning widely.

"Are you ever going to stop follow me?!"

He chuckled. "So cold, Ella." He teased. "I know you like me too, admit it!"

I rolled my eyes. "Well I don't."

He rolled his eyes. "I can see you're afraid to admit it. Afraid to admit that I'm the only guy you want." He stepped in front of me, pressing his body against mine. "I can make you moan, scream, and beg for more. You're going to come so hard."

"Ew! God, don't say things like that." I shake my head. He chuckled.

"I'm gonna make you come so hard, you won't be able to walk for a week." He grinned, clearly enjoying the bickering between us.

"You're such a perv!"

"You know it baby. You have no idea how much I want you. So hot, so sexy." He takes a deep breath, trying to control himself. "I won't hold back when we finally get together." He bites his lip.

"Oh, shut up." I scoffed before finally, the bus came. " 'Scuse me, but my bus is here." I said, getting up and getting my book bag.

He smiled, nodding. "See ya, babe!" He shouted as I ran up the steps.

"You suck!" I shouted back, matching his sweet tone.

I walked to the back of the bus, finding my big brother.

"Who was that guy?" My brother asked.

"Just some stupid guy." I muttered.

I HOPE U GUYS LIKE THISASASAAASSSS I KINDA GOT IT OFF RORY AND TRISTAN BC IM REWATCHING GILMORE GIRLS ND I THOUGHT TJIS WOULD BE CUTE!!