Saida- Trying something new (S)

A/n: I'm so slay ;-; heh

Dahyun: *Barges in the room* SANA

Sana: Omfg- what is it

Dahyun: I wanna try anal sex

Sana: Really?

Dahyun: Yes

Sana: Ok... Get the strap on and go on all fours on the bed...

Dahyun: What what-

Jihyo who right outside: TANGINA YOU FUCKING GAYS

As Jihyo left the couple, Sana Closed the door and locked it.

Sana: So... are you gonna get the strap on?

Dahyun: what do you mean?

Sana: Aren't we doing anal?

Dahyun: Yeah- wait... You're not...

Sana: I'm not kidding Dahyun when I said to get the strap on and you going on all fours...

Dahyun: ...

Sana: I'm serious... get.it.now.

Dahyun: Fine...

As Dahyun was searching for the strap on, Sana was already taking off her clothes. When Dahyun finally got the strap on her eyes dialated with lust for Sana, her smooth skin, her boobs with those little pink nipples that she loves, her plump and smooth ass and last but not least, her shaved pussy.

Sana: Are you gonna stare or are you gonna give me the strap on?

Dahyun then snapped out her fantasy and gave her girlfriend the strap on. Sana puts it on and holds the silicone dick in her hand.

Dahyun then removed her clothes and goes close to Sana.

Dahyun: So what do you want me to do?

Sana: Just go on all fours.

Dahyun: Alright

Dahyun sighs and goes on all fours getting ready for what's gonna happen in a few moments. Sana then goes behind Dahyun and puts her hand on Dahyuns boob massaging it and slightly pinches her nipples, the latter then whimpers.

Sana: you Like that baby?

Dahyun: Mhm~

Sana continues to massage Dahyuns boob until Dahyun raises her hand to grab her dick but got blocked by Sanas hand slapping it away.

Dahyun: P-please Sana~

Sana: That's not my name baby

Sana then slaps Dahyuns butt lightly, Dahyun whimpers.

Dahyun: M-mommy please~

Sana: As you wish baby

Sana then slams the silicone dick into Dahyun but doesn't move yet since Dahyun wasn't always bottom.

Dahyun: Ah! I-it hurts mommy

Sana: Don't worry, it's gonna go away soon baby

She starts rubbing Dahyuns back and leans down to kiss Dahyuns nape, Dahyun shivers in delight on how rough but soft Sana is being right now.