•SIX•

I woke up and Hayes was still sleeping next to me, so I decided to watch another season of Real Housewives of Atlanta. That's literally one of my favorite shows.

I sat there watching it until Hayes woke up, but He turned over and went back to sleep, I guess.

I got up from my spot and decided it was a good idea to take a shower.

I changed into black Nike Tempo shorts, a Long-sleeved, grey shirt, and grey and white Roshes

When I got out of the bathroom Hayes was on his phone.

"Are you done with the bathroom?" He asked "Yeah." I said while putting my hair in a ponytail.

He took a shower and changed into basketball shorts, a t-shirt, and some Roshes.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked while looking down at his phone. "Yeah." I said while grabbing my charger and backpack.

We went down to the car and got in.

After we both buckled in he looked over to me, "Where do you wanna go to eat?" He asked "Arby's." I said "Arby's? That's new." He said "I don't know. I saw an add for the Arby's Mega Meat Sandwich, and it looked really good." "Yeah. We could go there." He shrugged.

He started driving out of the parking garage when he got an incoming call.

"Hello?" He answered "I heard someone talking on the other line. "Yeah, I still have her.... You're what?...... Oh. Ok... We'll probably be there by 2 or 3... Ok. See you then. Bye." He said then hung up

"Who was that?" I asked "My brother, Nash. He just wanted to know when we'd get to the house." "Oh. How many guys are gonna be there?" "Fourteen. And there's one girl. Mahogany." He said

"Do they have roles or anything?" I asked

"Kind of...Jack G., Nate, Taylor, Cameron, and I are more like the muscle. Matt and Jack J. Are like the brains. Carter goes crazy with his guns. Aaron and Sammy all have the connections, so they'll hook us up with equipment, information, and so on. Jacob is kind of the actor. He knows how to gain people's trust. Shawn is the computer genius, so he hacks the system and everything. Mahogany is the master of disguise. She makes us disguises and makeup and stuff. And Nash is the leader."

-

We pulled into a huge driveway with a huge house.

Now when I say huge. I mean HUGE.

This was the most beautiful mansion I've ever seen.

We got out of the car and I was still amazed.

"Cmon. Let's go." He said nodding to the house.

I quickly followed after him and he took out a key to get into the front door. He opened it and stepped aside "Ladies first." He said leaned up against the door so it wouldn't close "Thank you." I said while walking through the door.

Damn. It was even prettier inside.

"Nash! We're home!" He yelled and a guy with blue eyes and brown hair came to the kitchen, where we were.

"Hayes!" He said then embraced him in a hug.

"So, this is Danica.?" He said while looking at me up and down with a smile on his face. "Yep. And this is Nash, my brother." "Oh, well it's nice to meet you, Nash." I said while putting my hand out for him to shake it "and it's nice to meet you, too." He said while shaking it.

"I'll show you to your room." He said with a smile. "Ok."

We walked around the house and into a pretty nice room.

It had a balcony with sliding doors on the back-wall, the walls were a light grey color, the bed and dressers were all white, and there was a walk-in closet and bathroom.

It was 4:00 already and I was still tired as hell, and honestly kind of homesick, so I decided to just sit down.

-

Hayes' POV

I was sitting downstairs on the couch with Nash, watching Celebrity Apprentice, (Idek) and it's like 11:00. I think Danica already went to bed.

"I'm glad you brought Danica." He said "Me too." "Yeah, we could defiantly use her as bait to get closer to finding who started this." "Wait, what?"

"Yeah, well I'm tired I'm going to bed." He said while getting up off the couch "Wait, but--" "Don't worry about it. I'll handle it." He cut me off

Fuck what have I done
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was a terrible chapter. I know.

I'll try to update again soon.

I'm just really really tired and sore and have played basketball all day.