•EIGHT•

I woke up on the couch next to Mahogany.

I slowly got up, making sure not to wake her up.

I went up to my room and laid down in my bed.

I hooked my phone up to the charger and started to drift off to sleep until I heard the front door slam open.

I heard men's voices and sat up.

I grabbed my phone and saw what time it was: 11:46.

I rubbed my eyes and got up.

I went downstairs and there were a whole bunch of guys there, including Nash.

"Hey Danica. How'd you sleep?" He asked "Fine."

"These are some of the rest of the guys; Matt, Nate, jack J., Jack G., Cameron, and Sammy." "Hi." I waved

There was a wave of 'hi' and 'Hey's'

Yelp. I'm living with these guys and more.

God bless me.

-

I was sitting on Mahogany's bed and we were talking about random girl stuff which I never really do.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in." Mahogany said.

Nash stood in The door way

"Hey Nash."

"Hey. We're gonna go to a party tonight at seven." "Ok. We'll get ready." She said with a small smile.

"Ok. Be ready by 6:30 and dress fancy, but not too fancy." He said then left.

"What do I wear?" I asked "I have that covered."

She walked into her closet and picked out a black dress and a pair of black heels.

"Change into these. They'll look great on you." She said "Ok." I went into the bathroom and changed into the dress.

I was actually satisfied with the way I looked, surprisingly.

"Danica, you look amazing." Mahogany said "You really think so?" "Yes. Now let me do your hair and makeup." "Ok."

In about the next hour we were both done, so we went downstairs.

I looked up and all the guys were staring at us, and were all in tuxes.

"Ok, so some of the 'untouchables' are there, so we have to be careful," Nash said while pulling out his phone "these are the two guys that will be there." He showed us two pictures.

We all got into two of the cars. There were only seven seats in the SUV, so Mahogany, Hayes, and I all rode in the black BMW.

When we arrived it was dark, we were in front of what I think was a night club, and it was crowded.

We all walked in and there were so many older people. Not like old old, just like in their late 20's old.

A while later, while Hayes was in the bathroom, I spotted one of the guys.

I walked over to him and stood close to him. Not right by me, so he could notice me though.

I realized his phone in his right pocket.

I tapped him on his left shoulder and he looked back, so I took my chance and grabbed it.

He looked forward.

"Hey Danny-- oh wait, sorry. I thought you were one of my friends." I said then walked away.

That was too easy.

I shoved the phone in the small clutch purse that Mahogany gave to me, and sat down on one of the couches.

I took it out of the purse and tried unlocking the phone multiple times.

I would usually have to wait like five or ten minutes to try again though.

I finally unlocked it with the passcode 1919.

I sighed in relief and was honestly really happy after getting into the phone.

I went straight to setting and turned off the location services.

I got a text and looked at who it was from. Hayes.

Are you ready to go?- Hayes

Yeah. I'll meet you outside.- Danica

Ok- Hayes

I walked outside to the BMW and got in.

Hayes and Mahogany were already in the car, so I just buckled in and he started to drive away.

I pulled out the guy's phone and started to look through his contacts, text messages, and recent phone calls.

"What are you doing?" Mahogany asked "oh, umm, I got one of the guy's phones that Nash showed us."

"Are you serious?" Hayes asked, shocked "Yeah. Oh and don't worry, I turned off the location services." "So you know how to get into the phone?" "Yeah." "How'd you get it?" Mahogany asked "I stole his phone." "Yeah. I know that, but how?" "I tapped his shoulder, grabbed his phone, then pretended like I mistook him for one of my friends." "Oh my gosh! This is so great! I can't wait to tell Nash! Mahogany, text Nash and tell him that we found something interesting." He said

Mahogany was looking through the phone while I sat there staring out the window.

-

Nash and everyone else were there.

"What was it you wanted to show me?" He asked Mahogany.

She stepped aside and pointed to me.

He looked at me confused.

"Ok. What is it?"

I held out the phone and he slowly took it out of my hand.

"Umm, I got this phone from one of the guys that you showed us on your phone. Don't worry, I already unlocked it, and turned off the location services. I just thought Shawn could hack it or something and find out whatever it is you need." I said

It was silent.

Dammit. What did I do wrong this time?

Then the most unexpected thing happened; Nash hugged me.

"Thank you so much! This will be so useful. This brought us like three steps closer to finding out where their they are."

Dang. I just got a hug.

Go Danica.