Part 5

"Do you want me to be a baby sitter" he asked calmly having another bite

"Son see ...the thing is he lost his father 1 year ago so now he is living with his mother..... there is no one for him other than his mother...and he is a kind and lovely boy...and way more mature than you are thinking....so please give him a chance....also it was your grandpa's last wish to get you married to one of the kim's his older brother is already married so he is your last choice....just give it a try son.."

Jungkook closed his eyes in frustration ...he doesn't want to yell at his elders and more precisely his grandma.....as he opened them he saw his grandma looking at him as if he is her last hope with teary eyes...he sighed...he can't sand her teary eyes

"Well let's talk about this subject after dinner .."

Listening this everyone sighed... they knew he gonna avoid everything after dinner and the saga continues....... Jungkook raised his one eyebrow at the wierd sound made by his dramatic family..... closing his eyes he said something which made everyone drop their spoon...

.. don't worry I will not avoid this subject today we will really have a BRIEF discussion"

In the living room...

Suga, Namjoon and Jin were sitting on single big couch and Jungkook and his Grandma are sitting opposite to each other staring into each other's eyes burning holes in each other's eyes

"So you were saying that he is 19 years old and now in 11th standard because he dropped out of the college for almost a year....and you want me to take his responsibility....by marrying him...??"Jungkook asked

"Yes" Grandma replied

"We can take his responsibility by ourselves what is need to get married "Jungkook said

"Your grandfather's promise "grandma reminded

"He is still a child "Jungkook said

"If you will wait for him to grow up by that time you will get old....and see son..you just have to marry him ....try to make things workout....he is mature enough to marry you... don't make things hard for yourself...your just making things complicated "

"HE IS MATURE HUH... MATURED....IS HE MATURE ENOUGH TO HANDLE ME MY ARROGANT SELF....DO YOU THINK HE CAN STAND MY NATURE......DO YOU THINK THAT MARRIAGE IS A GAME TO TRY....YOU ARE TELLING ME FROM LAST ONE HOUR TRY IT OUT ...SON TRY IT OUT ..IT IS NOT A GAME.....IT ISA HUGE RESPONSIBILITY.... WHICH CANNOT BE HANDED BY A SINGLE PERSON.....BOTH THE PEOPLE ARE EQUALLY IMPORTANT IN MAKING THINGS WORKOUT....

AND ......HE IS JUST MARE 19 YEAR OLD BOY..A TEEN AGER DO YOU EVEN GET THAT....IN MY COLLEGE I HAVE SEEN THESE 19 YEARS BOYS CELEBRATE THEIR PUPPY LOVE IN THE COLLEGE CANTEEN AND CRYING THEIR HEARTS OUT ON COLLEGE Terrace .....THEY ARE NOT PREPARED FOR HANDLING THERE OWN EMOTIONS....HOW IS HE GOING TO WORK THIS MARRIAGE OUT WITH THAT 19 YEAR BRAIN..... GRANDMA MARRIAGE IS A HUGE RESPONSIBILITY NOT A GAME THAT WE ARE ALLOWED TO LOSE....IT IS NOT GIVING A TRY BUT TRYING OUT TOGETHER WITH CONFIDANCE OF WINNING "