Part 19

Tae finally reached his class and sat down beside hobi panting heavily

"ohh tae how was it..?" Jack asked

"Dangerous", Tae answered

"First have some water....Physics class is about to start", Rose said

ON THE OTHER HAND IN : JUNGKOOK'S CABIN

Jungkook was too stunned to speak anything his mind was blank and as tae left all the incedents from his 19 years to 22 years played in his mind...

.

.

Jungkook was not a fuckboy or something but he was a fan of reading erotic novels,watching horny dramas and many more he always wanted to have a loyal partner with whom he can try these shits out.... but being an introvert he never took a first step .....and as time passed he lost his interest in relationships and became more concentrated on his career...he left all these shits as soon as he graduated and fully focused on his career(22 age) and now (29 years) he don't even remember which webseries he watched last.....he was not ready for any relationship because he thought it is just waste of time ..

But because of todays incedent all names erotic stories he read and dramas he watched were playing in a loop...Just a mare word hickey took him to the flashback of 10 yrs

"hicke--yy" Jungkook said this in mare whisper ............and then held his hair in frustration....

.

.

.

"OHHH GOOODD WHAT HAPPENED WHY DID I REACT LIKE THIS IN FRONT OF TAEHYUNG.....AND WAIT WHAT HE GAVE ME A HICKEY....!!...."Jungkook was scolding and cursing himself in his mind for reacting like this

"B--But wait...did he say-y organism....this boy is really something...." Jungkook said as as recalled all the words that taehyung said to him and chuckled...

"This boy always does something like this and make me embrassed .....Now this is the last chance for him ...one more time he does something like this I am gonna send that disaster to hell" Jungkook said in a frustration...

And this is how the day went ....

Now it was 3:30 time to departure...Tae packed his bag and.....he switched on his phone and saw 3missed calls from his mom and 1 text msg

MOM (1:30 PM)

Taehyung son there are only 4 days left for your wedding son so ...today we are going for shopping with Jeons also we will be having family dinner after that ....so leave with Jungkook as your school ends...His parents informed him the same....Jungkook texted me and asked you to meet in his cabin as he was not having your phone number...dont trouble him son....

A current rushed through tae's spine after reading her msg....he always curses his life's decisions but today he was regretting to the core....he thought he will meet Jungkook after 2-3 days by that time Jungkook will forget today's incedent but...he doesn't know that his fate has different plans for him....

"Guys you leave my brother is coming to pick me today I have to go for shopping with him" he said
"Okh taetae see you tomorrow " Jack said to Taehyung
"Let's leave then", hobi said to Jack and Rose waving his hands to Taehyung at which Taehyung waved back.

"Get ready to view another volcanic eruption... Fighting ", Taehyung said in his mind and made his way to Jungkook's cabin

JUNGKOOK'S CABIN

"May I come in Professor " tae said slightly opening the door ...
"Come in "Jungkook said in a deep voice supressing his anger
"Have a seat Taehyung " Jungkook said in a cold voice
"Yes Professor "Taehyung said and sat infront of him