Part 65

Guys your comments motivates me to write....

__________________________^_____^_______

"Mr.Jeon are you alright " one of the co-worker asked Jungkook as this man was staring at empty space darkly...

Jungkook just hummed in response

Jeon Jungkook was in a board meeting when he received the text of his disaster.....
He quickly excused himself and called taehyung personally...
While others board members were shocked seeing this action of Jungkook....this man never moved a single inch from his place during the meeting sitting on his place like a statue with that infamous Cold face is out of the meeting room just to attend a mare phone call...

They see the man came back from calling that someone with some dark expression on his face....he was not at all concentrated on the meeting just staring at some empty space ....

The man dismissed the meeting after 20mins. .....as he was not at all feeling concentrated....

He was feeling a tight feeling in his chest that his husband is going out with someone who is not him....going out for shopping with someone....what if he likes one of his friends while shopping while spending quality time with each other...huhh...that man was going insane....The scene of taehyung telling someone that he is single was playing in his mind in a loop

Call him idiot....but he is kind of getting insecure....insecure because of their age gap .....insecure because of a arranged marriage (not a love marriage)

After 1 hr....The man was sitting in his cabin checking the Journals...but still this wired feeling was bugging him
......making him mad...he threw the pen from which he was checking the papers harshly on the ground

"JEON TAEHYUNG YOU ARE FUCKING MAKING ME INSANEEEEE" the man yelled gripping his hair.....

"I need to follow him....I can't tolerate this shit anymore" Jungkook said and dashes out of his cabin picking his car Keys.....

_______________________

Meanwhile with Taehyung.....

The shopping was completed Everyone was walking out of the shop...
Jack , David and Hobi went to other section to buy something...
Mina , Rose And tae were sitting idle looking at their Phone...

Taehyung was staring at his and Jungkook's picture they clicked at the sunset point...
He doesn't know why but he is missing that man quite much...

He really missed that man holding his hands he wished Jungkook was here for holding his hands here...
The boy was hungry...he was remembering the moments they spent in cafe...
After spending whole day with that devil that devil is starting to become his habit.....

His thoughts were broken by__

"GUYS WEE AREE BACCKKKKKK" JACK YELLED AT HIS HIGHEST PITCH ATTRACTING THE ATTENTION TO HALF OF THE PUBLIC IN THE MALL...

"OKK THEN LETS GOOO TO HAVEEE FOOD" MINA YELLED BACK TO HIM WITH THE SAME ENERGY....

Everyone was closing their ears by now...like wtf is wrong with these guys....

"What are you yelling sister in law?" Jack said in a pissed voice

"I was making you taste your own medicine" she said and went ahead swinging her hips..

Taehyung was now sitting with his friends in the food court...having delicious food....from
Mcdonalds...

They were sitting on a round table