Part 68

Jungkook dropped taehyung near the school....and taetae...went by walking inside...

And it clicked to him that he didn't see his friends....they were waiting for  him outside the mansion...did they saw him on his husband's shoulder....

His phone soon started ringing......showing name 'Jack'

Soon he picked the call up

"Taehyung where are you idiot....we waiting outside your house now for almost 1 hour now.....why aren't you picking our calls....dumb human..stupid " Jack cried from other side...
And glanced at his friends...

Rose and Mina were busy posing different poses and hobi was busy clicking their pictures ...phone in one hand and the bags of those girls on his shoulder....
First Mina's pictures were done for 20 mins then Rose's photos for 20 Mins now they are clicking pictures together....

"JACKKEEEE COME HERE FAST....PLEASE CLICK MY, ROSE'S AND HOBI'S PICTURE" A LOUD YELLING OF MINA WAS HEARD FROM THE OTHER SIDE..

"Taehyung just come out already " Jack said in a crying voice...

"Hehe actually I am at the college " a nervous voice of taehyung was heard from other side..

2 MINS SILENCE

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING JEON IDIOT TAEHYUNG " Jack yelled...

But instead of feeling guilty he blushed as his name was taken along with his husband...

"TAEHYUNG ARE YOU EVEN HERE BOYYYY" Jack yelled at his highest pitch

"Yeahhh " taehyung flinched and said nervously

"WE ARE COKING THERE....YOU JUST WAIT AND WATCH" Jack yelled and cut off the call...

Taehyung was standing outside the auditorium gate...

Soon he saw David running 🏃‍♀️ to him with a huge smile plastered on his lips...

"TAEEEE" the boy came running towards taehyung

"Yeahhh David" taehyung returned the same smile

"U look amazing...u are looking very preety tae" David complemented

"Thanks ....you are also looking handsome" tae said with a small smile adoring his lips...

"JEONNNNNN TAEEEEHYYYUUNNNGGGGGGGGG" A loud yelling Jack and hobi were seen running in his direction...

Seeing them running towards him with soo much rage he ran in the auditorium...

"This boy" Jack said entering the party hall

He saw the decorations..

One side there was dinning area ....one side dance floor...

All colorful lights were dimming...

After a lot of hide and seek they found taehyung sitting on the chair panting....

They also sat on the same table panting glaring at taehyung...soon their session was brokenn by_____

"Hellooo guyss welcome to our freshers party 🥳 🎉 ♥️ ❤️....." one of their senior said on the mic..

"We will organize various games and u will surely enjoy here"

A loud cheering was heard in the entire hall....

And the games started...

First game was passing the pass...as this game was very easy but based on luck factor...Hobi won this game..