Chapter 2 - New Zealand

"New Zealand here we go!" Lisa yelled as the plane took off.

They are traveling from Great Britain to New Zealand.

"If I was you I will sleep. The trip is very long, and we have a stop in Indonesia," Jisoo said.

"That's sad, I won't be able to see Jennie until tomorrow night, but- Jisoo?" Lisa asked as she looked over. Jisoo is sleeping.

"She already fell asleep," Lisa said. She laid her head on Jisoo's shoulder and fell asleep.

Sometime later, Jisoo woke Lisa up.

"Lili, wake up. Do you want anything to eat?" Jisoo asked Lisa.

"What do they have?" Lisa asked half sleep half awake.

"They have salad and chicken sandwich," Jisoo answered Lisa.

"I want a salad," Lisa said she finished to woke up.

"2 salads please," Jisoo told the crew member.

"Do we have a lot left?" Lisa asked. But Jisoo didn't heard what she said.

"Thank you," Jisoo said as the crew member gave her the salads.

"Sorry, what did you said?" Jisoo asked Lisa's

"Do we have a lot left?" Lisa asked.

"Well, to arrive at New Zealand, we do. But at Indonesia, we have 1:30 hours," Jisoo answered, "Here. Eat."

Lisa grabbed her salad from Jisoo's hands, and ate.

"Tasty?" Jisoo asked.

"yes!" Lisa answered.

The two girls ate. After they never went to sleep again. They are 58 min until they get to Indonesia.

"How do you think the airport will look in Indonesia?" Lisa asked Jisoo.

"You should know! You told me you had go to Indonesia," Jisoo answered.

"But I didn't went to that airport!" Lisa said in her defense.

"Well I bet It will look like every airport," Jisoo answered.

"Really" Lisa said.

"In anyway we won't even have that much time to look around. We have 1 hour to wait," Jisoo said.

"1 hour! We can go around the airport!" Lisa said.

"Lisa," Jisoo looked at her with a 'for real' face, "you think we will? I mean, I won't."

"You're right. We should just rest," Lisa said. Jisoo pulled Lisa into a hug.

"What?" Lisa asked.

"Can I not hug my girlfriend?" Jisoo asked.

"Yes. But- I- nothing forget it," Lisa said.

The two girl arrived safely at Indonesia.

"I hope they talk English here. I know 0.0 Indonesian," Jisoo said.

"Yes. I have been in Indonesia before and they talk English," Lisa said.

The two girls got off the airplane, and got to wait.

"I'm going to the restroom," Lisa said and Jisoo nodded.

Jisoo got the opportunity to go and buy a coffee. She went to coffee shop and bought a coffee for her and one for Lisa. She also bought two chocolate chips cookies.

"Thank you," Jisoo said to the barista.

Jisoo then to sit at some chairs. Lisa came out of the restroom and approached Jisoo.

"Here you have a coffee and a cookie," Jisoo said as she handed them to Lisa.

"Thank you," Lisa said.

She then took a sit next to Jisoo, and laid her head on her shoulder.

They patiently waited until it was time to board the plane. Well, Jisoo waited patiently.

"Jisoo! I want to leave already," Lisa said complaining.

"I can't control at what time we board the plane," Jisoo said. Lisa made a noise.

"We have 10 minutes left, just wait," Jisoo said.

"I can't, I want to see Jennie," Lisa said and then she remembered something, "also did you know she got married?"

"Yes you told me. But you didn't told me with who," Jisoo answered.

"Because I don'e either know. She refused to answer me, but she will have to tell me when we arrive. It needs to be a great person, she won Jen's heart," Lisa said.

"Did she told you it was a girl?" Jisoo asked.

"Oh really! I didn't know! That must be why she won Jennie's heart," Lisa said.

"She told me that. Not so long ago," Jisoo said.

Then the two girls got on the plane.

"New Zealand here we go!" Lisa said again as the plane took off.

"You said that the first time. But this time we are actually going to New Zealand," Jisoo said.

"Anyways, I'm going to sleep," Lisa said as she laid her head on Jisoo's shoulder.

"And the little kid still sleeps," Jisoo said.

"I'm only two years young than you," Lisa said in defense. Jisoo laughed.

The trip to New Zealand from Indonesia wasn't that long. Compared from Great Britain to Indonesia.

This time Jisoo didn't sleep. When they arrived at New Zealand it was night.

"Lisa, wake up, we have arrive," Jisoo said softly to Lisa.

"We have already arrived?" Lisa said as she woke up. She realized people were already getting down the plane.

"Oh yes! Finally!" Lisa said with emotion.

She gathered her things up, and got out of the plane. Leaving Jisoo behind.

"Lisa! Wait for me!" Jisoo yelled as she got off the plane.

"Jisoo!" Lisa yelled as she looked back. She waited for Jisoo to be with her. "Okay now let's go," Lisa said as she grabbed Jisoo's hand.

She took Jisoo to get their suitcase. Lisa's suitcase was yellow and Jisoo's was purple.

"Jennie texted me, she waiting for us where there's a big tree," Jisoo said.

"A big tree...a bug tree..." Lisa said as she looked around, "there!"

Lisa went on and grabbed Jisoo's hand and her suitcase. And started to run again.

Lisa let go of Jisoo's hand and went to hug someone. When Jisoo went to look, it was Jennie. She took hers and Lisa suitcase to where they were.

"Jisoo!" Jennie yelled with emotion as she went to hug her. Jisoo returned the hug.

"It's been a long time Jen," Jisoo said. When Jennie let go, she saw a girl behind her.

It's a girl with blonde hair, pink top, blue jeans, white shoes, taller than Jennie, and very pretty.

"She is my..." Jennie said as she pointed at the girl. But Jisoo zoned out as she saw someone she knew on the airport. Looking at them. Looking at them with anger.