Chapter 3 - Jisoo?

"Jisoo?" Lisa asked Jisoo as she zoned out.

"Uh?" Jisoo said.

"Are you okay?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, just..." Jisoo said as she trailed off.

"Well, she is Rosé, Jennie's wife," Lisa said.

"Nice to meet you," Jisoo said as she shake Rosie's hand.

"Nice to meet you too Jisoo," Rosie said as she returned the handshake.

"How about we go home?" Jennie said.

"Sure," Lisa said, "I'm tired."

Jisoo grabbed her suitcase, and Lisa grabbed hers. Jennie hold Rosé hand.

Jennie walked towards her car, Jisoo and Lisa behind her. She helped Jisoo and Lisa put their suitcase inside the car.

She then got into the drivers sit, and turned the car on.

"Jennie why hadn't you told us about Rosé?" Lisa asked.

"Rosie and I wanted to keep this secret until we got married. It was also because her family wasn't really accepting this relationship," Jennie said.

"Oh okay," Lisa said.

"What are you too up to?" Jennie asked, "away from traveling."

"We have just been enjoying our time together. Lisa has been giving me ideas, and I do the drawings. Then I send them to you, and you creat the clothe," Jisoo said.

"Rosé, how did you win Jennie's heart? She is not easy to get," Lisa asked.

"I actually didn't won Jennie's heart, she won mine," Rosie said as she looked at Jennie.

"How did y'all meet?" Jisoo asked.

"We meet when Jennie was modeling. I'm a make up artist, and I made Jennie's make up. It seemed that I touched Jennie's heart, and well, she invite me out. I thought that I will never have a relationship with a girl, but Jennie is Jennie," Rosé said, "and I love her."

"Have y'all thought of having babies?" Lisa asked as she smirked.

"Lisa!" Jennie answered embarrassed. Rosé and Jennie blushed.

"But is that a yes or no?" Lisa asked insisting.

"It's a-" Jennie said as Rosé cut her off.

"Maybe," Rosé said.

"Anyways, we have arrived," Jennie said as she parked the car.

The four of them got off. Jisoo and Lisa got their suitcase, and wake behind Jennie. Rosé opened the door of the house to let them in.

"Hi Hank," Rosé said.

"Hank? Who's Hank?" Lisa asked.

"Rosé's dog," Jennie answered.

"Hi Kuma," Rosé said as they walked in.

"And who's Kuma?" Jisoo asked.

"My dog," Jennie answered.

"It's Hank best friend," Rosé said.

"Well your room is on the second floor, let me take y'all," Jennie said.

She walked up the stairs and the two girls behind her. As Jisoo and Lisa walked into the room they saw a marriage bed, and on top it had something.

"What is that?" Lisa asked as she approached the thing.

"It's a gift from me and Rosie," Jennie answered.

"What is it?" Jisoo asked Lisa.

"It's a gift box," Lisa answered as she sited on the bed.

"And what's inside?" Jisoo said as she approached Lisa.

"Why don't y'all take a look?" Jennie suggested.

"Sure," Lisa said as she opened the gift box.

Jisoo and Lisa looked inside. There were a bunch of chocolates and two teddy bears.

"Liked it?" Jennie asked.

"Yes, they are cute!" Lisa answered with excitement.

"If you look carefully you may like them more," Jennie said.

"Why?" Jisoo asked as she looked closer. They were personalized. One looked just like Jisoo, and the other one just like Lisa. And the two together made a heart.

"Oh!" Lisa said as she noticed.

"So I bet you like them more," Jennie said.

"Yes!" Jisoo said.

"I'm leaving y'all alone, Rosé and I will be downstairs," Jennie said as she left and closed the door.

"The two bears are so pretty," Lisa said as Jisoo agreed.

"Why don't you keep mine and I keep yours?" Jisoo asked.

"Sure! So I'll be always with you and you always with me," Lisa said. Lisa took Jisoo's bear and Jisoo took Lisa's.

Jisoo and Lisa put their pajama on and then went downstairs. Rosé and Jennie were there as Jennie said.

"Did y'all liked the gift?" Rosé asked.

"Yes," Jisoo and Lisa answered.

"Why don't y'all come here and we watch a movie together?" Jennie asked.

"I'm sorry, I'm tired. I want to rest," Jisoo said.

"Well, I can," Lisa answered.

"Good night everyone I'm going to sleep," Jisoo said as she went up stairs.

"Bye Jichu!" Lisa said.

Lisa went on and sited beside Jennie and Rosé.

"So, what do y'all want to watch?" Jennie asked.

"I don't know. What do you want to watch Lisa?" Rosé asked.

"How about we......we watch Tangled?" Lisa suggested.

"Sure," Jennie said as she put the movie on.

-Upstairs in Jisoo's and Lisa's room-

"I'm very tired," Jisoo said out loud. She laid on the bed and saw her phone.

'Jisoo are you already in New Zealand?' Her mom texted.

'Yes mom. Everything went right in the trip. I'm in Jennie's house. And I'm going to sleep,' Jisoo texted. She then turned her phone off, and put it on a table next to the bed.

She then heard she had gotten a message. Jisoo thought it was her mom, so she didn't look at it.

-Downstairs in the living room-

"Well the movie has ended," Jennie said.

"Yes, good night Jennie," Lisa said as she stood up and looked at Rosé, "and gods night Ro- she fell asleep."

"Oh, well don't worry, you go to sleep I'll take her to the room," Jennie said as Lisa left, "good night!"

Lisa went upstairs and into her room. Jisoo was already sleeping. She laid next to her.

Then she heard a notification. She thought it was from her phone, but it wasn't. It was coming from Jisoo's phone. She stood up and put Jisoo's phone on silence. The notification was a texted from Jisoo's mom, saying good night.

Lisa put the phone back, and went to sleep.