Chapter 6 - 3 days

"Hello Jisoo, now you remember me. I'm Nayeon. I will give you 3 days to leave Lisa. If you don't I'll haunt you down to your ruins. I'll kill Lisa, and leave you alive. That hurts more than you dying. Knowing that she can be dead because of you. Your fault. Only and always your fault. I'm always behind you remember. 3 days Jisoo Kim," Nayeon said as she left.

Jisoo took a deep breath.

"Was...was she saying the truth? I.......I don't know.....but I guess......I have to," Jisoo said shaking.

She washed her face off, she dry it, and went out. But the girls weren't there.

"Jisoo! Over here!" Lisa yelled. They were already outside.

Jisoo went out. They got into the car and left. Jisoo was panicking. She was pale and cold.

Lisa took her hand and didn't let go.

When they arrived they got changed into house clothe.

"Jisoo, is everything okay? You have spend the day weird. You seem very panicked, pale, and you hand is cold," Lisa asked, "it seems like you'd see a ghost."

What do I tell her? Jisoo thought. A lie, I can't tell her the truth. Not worry her about Nayeon.

"I'm a little scared, Ji-yoon told me that Dalgom hadn't lately felt well so," Jisoo answered.

"Well, If you need anything, tell me. I'll go downstairs. While you were in the restroom Jennie proposed to get drunk. And me and Rosé didn't deny," Lisa said as she left.

She didn't wanted to go down. She wanted to stay in the room.

Did she really had 3 days to leave her?

'Jisoo Kim remember I'm always behind you. Watch out for the clock, you have 3 days starting tomorrow. Time's ticking,' Nayeon texted.

"Lisa hello, you want wine?" Rosé asked.

"Sure, where's Jennie?" Lisa said.

"Drunk already," Rosé said as she gave Lisa the wine.

"Rosie came dance with me," Jennie said.

"Wait a minute," Rosé said, "where's Jisoo? Is she coming down?"

"I don't know. But I don't think. She seemed pretty tired," Lisa said.

"Rosé," Jennie said as Rosie approached to her and danced.

They spend some time there. Until Jennie got too drunk and Rosé took her tot he bedroom.

Rosé and Jennie went to sleep. Lisa decided to go for a walk under the moonlight.

She went out and started walking.

Lisa walked towards a close lake. She looked at the night beauty of it, and went back. But when she was closed there was a black figure on the side of the path.

She decided to ignore it.

"Lisa. Are you going with out a hi?" The figure said.

Oh shit, Lisa thought, I know that voice.

"I am who you think I am," the figure said.

"So you are Nayeon," Lisa said low.

"Yes, you're lovely girlfriend," Nayeon said.

"No you're not my girlfriend. I broke with you, and now I'm with Jisoo," Lisa said.

"Are you sure? Are you sure she loves you? Don't you think is suspicious that she is very afraid, just because her dog don't feel well? Or maybe she found someone else, and doesn't know how to tell you," Nayeon said making Lisa doubt.

"Look, I'm very secure that she loves me a lot. And what you're saying doesn't make sense," Lisa said.

"Are you sure I don't make sense? Or you don't understand yourself? Open your eyes Lisa," Nayeon said.

"Shut up!" Lisa yelled.

"Or what?" Nayeon said.

"Leave me a lone," Lisa said.

"Lisa think about it. Everything I said makes sense," Nayeon said as she approached more to Lisa.

"Leave some space," Lisa said as she stepped back.

"Are you sure? Don't you remember how you like my kisses?" Nayeon asked as she grabbed Lisa.

"Let me go!" Lisa yelled, "I'll call the-" Nayeon kissed her.

"Fuck off!" Lisa yelled as she bit Nayeon arm, and started running back.

"Remember what I said!" Nayeon yelled as Lisa left.

Remember what I said.