Chapter 13 - Just Wait

"Okay. Thank you," Jennie said as the doctor left, "so you don't have much. You can leave now. You fainted due to the stress."

"Yes. Let's go home, today is when the day," Rosé said as she and Jennie walked out of the hospital.

"Jisoo!" someone yelled.

"Isn't...isn't that Lisa?" Rosé asked as Jennie went towards her.

"What happened Lisa?" Jennie asked.

"Jisoo was here...she had an accident...we came here to take care of it..but she got away...she had told me I can't be with her. But get to this? Not even a goodbye?" Lisa answered.

"Jen, here take the car keys..go with Lisa to the house. I'll go somewhere else...don't worry," Rosé said as she looked somewhere.

"What- wait- why- Chae-" Jennie said as Rosé ran away. Jennie grabbed Lisa and headed to the car.

"Where did Rosé went?" Lisa asked.

"I have no idea," Jennie said. To the police with Jisoo, Jennie thought.

-•-•-

"Jisoo," Rosé said as she saw Jisoo get into a car.

"Rosé. Come," Jisoo said as Rosé sited with her on the car.

"Where are you going? What are you doing?" Rosé asked.

"We are going to the police. To end this right now," Jisoo said.

"Oh okay. Why were you with Lisa?" Rosé asked.

"I found her while I was on the park. I ran away from her, and I got injured. We came to the hospital to take care of my injuries and-" Jisoo said, "wait a minute. Why were you two here?"

"Me and Jennie got threaten," Rosé answered.

"But. By who?" Jisoo asked.

"Nayeon," Rosé said.

"What?!" Jisoo yelled surprised.

-•-•-

"Look Lisa, when we get home, you'll tell me what the heck happened," Jennie said.

"Sure," Lisa said.

Jennie drove home. The two didn't talked along the way. Until Lisa asked something to Jennie.

"Why were you with Rosé on the hospital?" Lisa asked.

"We were there because Rosé fainted," Jennie said.

"And why did she fainted?" Lisa asked.

"Because she was very scared. Her tension went up," Jennie said.

"And why did her tension went up?" Lisa asked.

"Because....because...." Jennie said.

"Because what?" Lisa asked.

"She was threatened with a gun," Jennie said.

"She what?!" Lisa yelled, "by who?"

"I-I don't know," Jennie lied.