Chapter 5 - Who are you?

Lisa had woken up before Jisoo. Which was weird, it was usually the other way around.

"Jisoo! Wake up!" Lisa yelled as she jumped on top of her.

"Lisa!" Jisoo yelled.

"Wake up. I'll give you 30minutes to be downstairs," Lisa said as she went out the door. She said the same thing Jisoo had said to Lisa before.

Jisoo woke up and did what she did daily. She grabbed her phone before going downstairs, and saw another unknown number.

'You can block me. But I'll always find a way to talk to you,' texted the unknown number.

'Who are you?' Jisoo texted. She wanted to find out now.

She went downstairs and saw the girls on the kitchen. Jennie was doing waffles, meanwhile Rosé and Lisa were on the table eating.

"Good morning," Jisoo said.

"Good morning Jisoo. You're waffle are the one of the counter," Jennie said.

"Oh," she said as she looked at the counter, "thank you." She grabbed the waffles and sited down next to Rosé and Lisa.

"Today were going to the zoo," Rosé said.

"Okay!" Jisoo said.

The four of them finished eating. Then they got ready to go to the zoo.

"I'll wait for y'all on the car!" Jennie yelled as she went out.

"Okay!" Lisa yelled as she went downstairs.

Lisa and Rosé were already going, Jisoo was behind them. Her phone then vibrated. She looked at it and saw a text message. A text message from an unknown number. An answer.

'You know who I am. Try to remember,' said the text.

Fuck you! How the heck am I going to remember every person that I've talked to or met?! Jisoo thought.

'Just tell me who you are,' Jisoo texted before getting into the car.

"Okay we are all here, let's go," Jennie said as she took off.

"Rosé, since we don't know you much. Can you tell us more about yourself?" Lisa asked.

"Well my full name is Roseanne Park. My family is from South Korea, but they moved to New Zealand before I was born. My Korean name is Chaeyoung Park. I was born in Auckland New Zealand, we lived there for a time. Then we moved to Australia, and I lived there for a time. But I decided to go to the US to study my career. I became professional. Then I went to France to do my job, and I met Jennie," Rosé said.

"Do you have any siblings?" Jisoo asked.

"I have an older sister named Alice," Rosé said, "what about you Jisoo? I neither know you more."

"I was born in South Korea, and raised in South Korea. My full name is Jisoo Kim. Then I moved with my mom and sister to New York. To study. I have two older siblings, Ji-yoon that lives in New York with my mom. And Jung-hoon that lives in South Korea with my dad," Jisoo answered.

"Do you have any pets?" Rosie asked.

"I have a dog named Dalgom," Jisoo answered.

"And what about you Lisa?" Rosé asked.

"I was born in Thailand and raised in Thailand. I'm an only child. My dad is a professional chef. I didn't really went to college or university. I just went to wander the world, and I met Jisoo. I have 5 cats and 1 dog. The cats name are Leo, Louis, Luca, Lily and Lego. The dog name is Love," Lisa answered.

"You have a lot of cats," Rosé said laughing.

The rest of the trip they were talking and getting to know each other better.

"Okay girls, we have arrive," Jennie said.

The four of them got off. Jennie offered to pay the tickets.

At the beginning they stayed together. After some time Jisoo wanted to see the penguins, but the others girls didn't want to.

Jisoo went alone to watch the penguins.

"Oh cute!" Jisoo saw as she looked at the penguins. She took her phone out and snapped a picture.

She felt that someone was watching her. She looked around and saw someone. Someone watching her. She had no idea who it was. But somehow, she has a strange feeling. That she knows the person. But who? She asked herself.

When she was about to ask the person who it was, she felt a hand grab her arm.

"Jisoo, we are leaving," Lisa said as she looked at her. When she was about to look back at the person, it was gone. But she felt sometime of anger.

She got on the car with Lisa. They were going to a restaurant to eat. But Jisoo's mind was completely into the person.

Jisoo felt someone grabbed her hand, but she didn't turn to look. She was completely into the person.

"Jisoo, we have arrive," Lisa said as she opened the car door. She got off and into the restaurant with the other girls.

"This restaurant has various types of food, you can think of anything," Rosé said.

The four of them sat on a table, grabbed the menu, and started looking through it.

"I'll get...a salad," Lisa said, "chicken salad."

"I'll get spaghetti," Rosé said.

"I'll get some ramen," Jennie said, "what about you Jisoo?"

"Sushi, California roll," Jisoo said.

The waitress took their order and came with it shortly after. The four of them ate normally, with a little talk were all of them participated. Except for Jisoo.

She was deeply looking at her food and eating.

"Jisoo, what would be the name of your kid if you have one?" Rosé asked. That question made Jisoo zoom out. It got her off guard.

"Well...I didn't really have a name, Lisa and I would have to talk about it. But...probably Lili. I don't know," Jisoo said.

"I would name it Jisoo," Lisa said as she looked at Jisoo who laughed.

That made Jisoo to join the talk. Until she got a text.

"I'm going to the restroom," Jisoo said as she excused herself.

When she got to the restroom, she checked the text.

'I'm Nayeon. Remember me?' Nayeon texted.

"Nayeon, Nayeon, Nayeon. Oh!" Jisoo said as she remember. It's Lisa's ex-girlfriend.

When she was about to answer the text, she felt someone grabbed her, and cover her mouth. Jisoo got totally paralyzed.