Chapter 7 - 2 Days

Jisoo was already eating breakfast when Lisa came downstairs.

"Good morning," Jisoo said.

"Good Morning," Lisa said.

Jisoo spend the whole morning thinking about what Nayeon said. Today they were supposedly going out to walk around a lake. But Jennie felt bad form sinking, so they weren't going.

After Jisoo finished having breakfast she went outside to the porch. She sat on a chair and started admiring the view.

She then got a text message.

'72 hours Jisoo......' Nayeon texted.

She wasn't kidding? Did she have 3 days to leave Lisa?

She didn't took much importance to it.

"The morning is beautiful," Rosé said as she walked out.

"Oh yeah. It is," Jisoo said.

"Jennie has a headache. Do you know if Lisa feels also bad?" Rosé asked.

"I don't really know. But I saw her, and she seemed okay," Jisoo said, "what about you?"

"I'm okay," Rosé said. She took a sip out of her coffee.

"Can I ask if you're okay? Lately I've seen you kinda paranoid," Rosé said.

"Yeah. Is just that my sister told me that Dalgom. My dog. Lately has been kinda sick, and I'm a little scared from it," Jisoo answered." Rosé didn't seemed comfortable with the answer. She felt there was more.

"Are you sure? Maybe we don't have a big friendship, but I would like to help you," Rosé said, "in anything you need."

Should I tell her? Jisoo thought.

"There's really nothing. Is just that Dalgom is allergic to somethings, he was once hospitalized. Im afraid he can get hospitalized again," Jisoo answered.

"Well, I hope her gets better soon," Rosé said.

"Do you have anything to do later? I mean I was thinking we could maybe watch movies. Since we aren't going out. Or we can play table games," Jisoo said.

"That seems like a good idea. I just need to do lunch," Rosé said as she stood up, and headed to so lunch.

Jisoo got up and walked towards her room. Lisa was sitting on the bed looking through the window.

She was thinking about what Nayeon said. Reflecting her life with Jisoo. Does it make sense? Does it matter? Does she loves me? Do I love her? Lisa asked to herself. She dropped a small tear.

Jisoo went behind and hugged her. But Lisa didn't return the hug. Jisoo found it weird. Lisa hadn't noticed of Jisoo coming in. She was too concentrated.

"Are you okay Lisa?" Jisoo asked as she saw Lisa's tear.

"Yeah," Lisa said as Jisoo sat on her lap.

"Are you sure?" Jisoo asked.

"Yes. I had gotten a little trash in my eye," Lisa answered.

"Well, me and Rosé will be downstairs. If you want to come," Jisoo said as she kissed Lisa lips.

Does it feel the same? Lisa thought. Is this kiss real? Is it a love kiss?

Jisoo left the room. Leaving Lisa.

Does she loves me? Do I love her? Lisa asked herself. Those question went all over her head.

Rosé did lunch and all of them eat.

After the four of them got on the living, and watched a movie.

Jennie fell asleep in Rosé's shoulder. And Jisoo fell asleep in Lisa's shoulder.

Does it feel like love? Do I still get the warm feeling? Lisa kept asking herself.

-•-•-

Jisoo woke up with a text message that sent chill down her spine.

'48 hours Jisoo. I'm not kidding..............better get moving,' Nayeon texted.

"Jisoo are you okay? You seem stunned," Lisa asked.

"Yeah," Jisoo answered.

Is she thinking if she loves me? Is she thinking of leaving me? Lisa asked herself.

"I'm going downstairs. Jennie, Rosé and I are going to hang out. Play board games, if you want to come," Lisa said.

Should I? Jisoo asked herself. No. I need to pack my bags, if I'm leaving, I need to be ready. But am I really going to? Jisoo asked herself.

She started packing her bags slowly with a pain in her chest. Pain the burned her heart. "Am I going to really break up with Lisa?" Jisoo asked herself. She then received a text message.

'Jisoo. Remember, 36 hours. You need to break up with her before tomorrow night,' Nayeon texted.

"Is Jisoo coming down?" Jennie asked as Rosé opened the board game.

"I don't know. I told her," Lisa answered.

"She told me that her dog lately was a little sick," Rosé said.

"Yeah, he is," Lisa said. But was it really because of that? Lisa thought.

"Anyways, let's play," Jennie said.

The rest of the day they played board games. Jisoo eventually came down. But her spirits were a little down.

Does she love me? Lisa kept asking herself.