Chapter 4 - Unknown Number

Jisoo woke up next to Lisa. She went to the restroom and brushed her teeth, took a bath, and then put some clothe on. She was ready to start the day.

She then went to wake up Lisa. But Lisa refused.

"Lisa, wake up, I'm going downstairs. I'll give you 30minutes to be there," Jisoo said as she picked her phone up and left.

She had a message from her mom saying good night. But she also had one from an unknown number.

'I know who you are Jisoo Kim, and I know your little girlfriend Lalisa Manoban. You better get away from her, or else. I'm always watching you,' the text said.

Jisoo was a little scared about the message. But she didn't took much importance to it. People now days do that she thought.

"Good morning Jisoo," Rosé said. She was on the kitchen doing breakfast.

"Good morning Rosé," Jisoo said as she walked into the kitchen, "what are you doing?"

"It's breakfast. I'm doing some eggs and bacon. Do you like it?" Rosé asked.

"Yes," Jisoo said, "do you know where Jennie is?"

"She's outside on the porch drinking coffee," Rosé answered.

"Oh okay," Rosé said as she went outside.

She saw Jennie sitting on a table, looking out in the distance. Rosé and Jennie house was close to the city, but they had a big backyard.

"Good morning Jen," Jisoo said as she took a sit.

"Oh, good morning Jisoo," Jennie said.

Jisoo looked and saw Kuma and Hank playing.

"You should have brought Dalgom, he could be here playing with Kuma and Hank," Jennie answered.

"I was going to, but Ji-yoon wanted to keep him for a time. So I let him with her," Jisoo answered. Jisoo looked at the pool they had.

"Knowing you, I bet you have a plan for today," Jisoo said.

"Well I have two options. We can stay home and be on the pool, or go out to a zoo," Jennie said.

"For me I would like to stay here, but we can also ask Lisa," Jisoo said.

"Ask me what?" Lisa asked as she walked out.

"If you want to stay here in the pool, or go out to a zoo," Jennie said.

"What ever Jisoo's says is fine," Lisa said.

"Well, I guess we are staying," Jisoo said.

"Girls! Breakfast is ready!" Rosé yelled from the kitchen.

"We're coming!" Lisa yelled back. Lisa and Jisoo walked towards the kitchen, Jennie stayed behind. She grabbed the dogs food and put it in Kuma and Hank dish.

"Here you go Kuma, and here you go Hank," Jennie said.

"Jen!" Jisoo yelled.

"I'm coming!" Jennie yelled as she walked into the house. The table was all set up. Jisoo, Lisa, and Rosé were already sitting waiting for Jennie.

She took a seat next to Rosé and Lisa. There were eggs and bacon on the table. Along with coffee and orange juice. Each of them served their own plates.

"So for today we are staying home on the pool, we can go tomorrow to the zoo," Jennie said.

"It's okay for me," Rosé answered as she put bacon into her mouth.

"I guess after breakfast we go change and we meet at the pool area?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah," Jennie answered.

The four of them finished eating and went to change.

"Lisa. Which swimsuit should I wear. This purple or this red?" Jisoo asked.

Lisa look d at both of them. The purple is one piece swimsuit, open back, and light white flower designs. The red one was two piece, silver pearls in it, and sexy.

"The purple one," Lisa said.

"Sure," Jisoo said as she went into the bathroom.

Jisoo was changing, but Lisa was already changed. She's wearing a two piece swimsuit, yellow, the top part long sleeve, and starts designs in it.

"Jisoo! I'll wait for you in the pool!" Lisa yelled as she went out the room.

As Lisa arrived to the pool, she saw Rosé and Jennie. Rosé was putting sunscreen on, and Jennie was already inside of the pool.

Rosé's swimsuit is one piece, baby pink, long sleeve, and dark pink hearts. Jennie swimsuit was two piece, blue, and black circles.

"Hi Lisa, you look pretty!" Rosé said.

"Thank you. You too!" Lisa said. She really mean it. She put sunscreen on as Jisoo came.

Jisoo got beside her to put sunscreen, but Lisa was already inside the pool.

"Hello Jen," Lisa said as Jennie looked at her.

Rosé and Jisoo had laid on the lounge chairs.

"Jennie, should we pick them up and throw them into the pool?" Lisa whispered to Jennie.

"We should, we are in the pool to get wet. No resting," Jennie said.

The two girls cautiously got out of the pool and approached Jisoo and Rosé. Jennie picked up Rosé and Lisa picked up Jisoo.

"What are you doing?!" Rosé yelled as she hold onto Jennie.

"Lisa!" Jisoo yelled as she hold onto her.

Jennie jumped into the pool with Rosé on her arms. Lisa followed her.

"Jennie Kim!" Rosé yelled.

"Rosie! I'm not Jennie Kim! I'm married with you!" Jennie yelled.

"Lisa!" Jisoo yelled as she looked at her.

"It was fun," Lisa said laughing. Jisoo jumped onto her and took her under water.

Jennie got a baby face on when Rosé looked at her with anger. But she also got a little sad when she called her Jennie Kim.

"I'm sorry baby," Rosé said as she kissed her forehead, "you are Jennie Park."

Jisoo and Lisa stopped fighting.

"I'm sorry Jichu," Lisa said as she hugged her.

"You're lucky that I love you," Jisoo said cute but angry. Not returning Lisa hug.

"Admit that you love me a lot, please return my hug," Lisa insisted. Jisoo turned around and return her the hug. Lisa gave Jisoo a peck on the lips.

"Are you not angry with me anymore NINI Park?" Rosé asked looking at Jennie's face.

"No," Jennie answered.

They spend some more time in the pool, until sundown. Lisa and Jisoo left, Rosé and Jennie were still on the pool.

Rosé and Jennie were on the jacuzzi, next to each other, looking at starts and the moon.

Meanwhile Jisoo and Lisa were upstairs. Lisa was already sleeping. Jisoo was about to go to sleep, when she received a text message.

'You think I'm playing?' The unknown number had texted her.

She blocked the number and went to sleep. She didn't care. It was going to take her apart from Lisa.