Minsung part 1

All of the members of stray kids had known about Han and Jeongin being a little and it never bothered them. They all had stepped up to be their primary caregivers each with their own role. Like when Han or Jeongin wanted to play when they were in their little space Felix would step in and with Jeongin also being a little they got along pretty well knowing exactly what each other felt like . If they wanted cuddles or was in a very cuddly mood chan and changbin would immediately step in. seungmin and hyunjin always took them out whether it was to their favorite cafes or to a park. And for Jisung Minho was seceretly his favorite caregiver.

It was a busy week for all the members because of their upcoming comeback with Chan and Changbin always at the studio danceracha always coming up and practicing choreography seungmin and jeongin were always at vocal lessons. Their busy schedule had been cramped for about 3 months and Han managed not to slip during it and it was becoming harder and harder because they still had a month left of work to do. They had an upcoming weekend with nothing to do and that excited Han hoping that he would be able to slip. For the past month he had been struggling with lyrics and dancing because the only thought on his mind was slipping which angered all the members with his lack of productivity.

Han POV

I had woke up early this morning around 5 to get ready to head to practice with the rest of the members we all piled into the car and after about 30 or so minutes we reached i already woke up wanting to slip but forced my self not to. I was trying to do the step but it was really hard and i just couldn't get it " HAN get it right" chan yelled. I know i'm trying to hyung i just don't get it." It not that hard han all of us can do it". I'm sorry hyung i'll try harder. i felt tears forming in my eyes and the thought of slipping filled my head but i quickly shoved them away and made sure my smile didn't falter.

Lee know POV

I noticed how han had been acting all morning and how we looked like he was constantly in the mood to slip for the past couple months but if i every tried bringing it up he would say he was fine but i didn't buy it one bit. Han asked to go to the bathroom and a moment later i heard heavy breathing and tapping from inside and I knew he was having an anxiety attack.

"HAN WHATS TAKING SO LONG HURRY" changbin shouted

Shut up changbin Chan hyung where are the keys hurry

"on top of the door frame why"?

As soon as I opened there sat Han in the floor tapping his shoe and breathing heavenly and scratching at his now red leg. I quickly closed the door so we could have some privacy, and told him if he wanted to slip he could and all he said was that he was fine and we should get back to work. I kept insisting baby if you want to slip you can. "Hyung I told you I'm fine we need to focus on the comeback.". He fired back before getting up and leaving the bathroom.

Han POV

lee know hyung tried getting me to slip but I knew that I didn't want to bother the other members as we were all stressed and I didn't want to burden them further, and finally after 7 long grueling hours the day had finished we were back at the dorms and the weekend had started. But as soon as we got home before i could even think of slipping i saw jeongin on the floor babbling incoherent words and figured that if he had already slipped and no one said anything i could to but probably after dinner. After we all ate me and lee know stayed in the kitchen to finish cleaning. "Baby if you want to slip you can but i just want to let you know that tomorrow i will be gone but i'll be here on sunday and I know it's been long since you've regressed so you'll be in your little space for the entire weekend but the rest of the members are here for you ok baby." I thought for a while and figured I would because i had been working hard and I deserved a day to slip.