Unexpected (Minsung)

Han was cleaning the counters of the coffee shop he worked at, when a regular costumer walked through the doors. As always the strange man was dressed in black from head to toe. Today the man was wearing a tight short sleeve black shirt exposing his many tattoos, that may or may not had have Han drooling just a bit. "Hello sir would you want the usual coffee?" Han asked politely despite the man's cold gaze. The man simply nodded finding a seat in the nearly empty coffee shop. As han made the coffee his coffee shop playlist played softly in the background. Songs by Twice were abundant considering the fact that those were the only things currently keeping him sane. He swung his hips happily as he walked over setting down the man's coffee, with an extra pastry that's always seemed to be "On the house". "Wait" The man said grabbing hans wrist. "How about you sit down i want to get to know you" "M-me?" Han said pointing to himself. "Yes you...You're the only person in talking to" Han pouted at the man's snarky remark but sat down, he wouldn't pass on getting to know his coffee shop crush. "So.....?" Han asked. The man chuckled rather seductively sending chills down hans spine.  "You don't think I notice the way you look at me while you make my coffee Han?" "I-ye-n-what?" Han stumbled over his words clearly flustered. "It's alright love my names Minho". Hans eyes went wide.....Was the man infront of him the infamous Mafia boss...Lee Minho? In the blink of an eye Han was up and bowing 90• infront of Minho. "I'm so sorry if i started at you earlier sir". Minho chuckled loving the way Han got all flustered around him. "It's alright love sir down" Hans face flushed instantly at the pet name...He had a rather soft spot for them. "Why do you work here Han?". Han looked down in his lap obviously embarrassed for the real reason "I got kicked out of my house..." "I can offer you a job" Minho said as if it wasn't such a big deal "That is of course you make a deal to oblige by my rules-" Hans eyes went wide in excitement. "Oh My God are you being serious?!" Hans face lit up at the offer brighten his already adorable appearance. Minho felt his heart flutter at the sight of Han happy. God this boy had been making Minho softer and softer everyday for the last year. The only reason Minho came to get coffee was to see Han. "Yes i am love" Han nodded, as he listened to Minho list off the many but easy rules that he had ti follow "Soo....I would be your personal assistant?". Minho nodded downing the last bit of his bitter black coffee. "I'll do it" Minho smirked telling his body guards to send Han the address he was to show up to tomorrow. Minho walked out of the coffee shop the cold winter air hitting his face, god having Han by his side would be such a relief. 'I'm going to make that boy mine' Minho thought to himself. He had always felt the need to make sure han was always safe and sound.
TIME SKIP
The next morning Han arrived rather early to his new "Job" with a cup of Minhos favorite coffee and a couple pastries. One of the Guards at the Mansions front led him to Minhos office. Han looked around marveling at the huge interior. He knocked at the door before walking in. "H-hey!" Minho looked up from his computer. Han was wearing a light purple sweater with black jeans, with boots that made him only slightly taller, but not as tall as Minho. "Good Morning han you're early?" "I didn't want to be late, and i grabbed you breakfast on the way here" Minho couldn't help but feel his heart flutter, this was the first time someone had cared for him like that. "T-thank you Han i appreciate it. Now for your job all you have to do is help me with the things I need. Ready my clothes each morning etc...You'll learn as you go dear" Minho walked over putting a finger under Han chin lifting it up. "Also keep your outfits like this love i like the contrast between us~" Once again Han felt the heat creep up to his cheeks at the pet name, god he was in for a ride~

A/n Heyy yall i'm back from the dead this is jst part one but i hope yall liked it, it's not really grammatically correct so sorry abt that loves! I'm probably going to make this a couple chapters long jst bc i haven't really came across a minsung mafia thingy so i felt like making one Also there will be smut in this series because yes~ have a good day/ night guys ly💗