Minchan part 2

The companies doctor came by and checked on Minhos foot and gave Han medicine to apply on it daily to reduce the swelling and pills to help lower the pain. Minho had fallen back asleep and in the meantime Changbin and Chan had reached home and as soon as they entered Chan knew Minho would be in Hans room and immediately went there. He lightly knocked on the door before entering and saw Minho sitting on Hans lap while sleeping. Han looked up to see who walked in and wasn't happy with who it was. " Hyung leave my room I don't want to talk right now I just got lee know to fall asleep.".   "Han.. listen it was a mistake I didn't mean to do or say any of that." "Hyung I said I don't want to talk right now we will talk about it later in in private with lino their." Han said as he placed lee know down on the bed and walked past Chan. 

Time skip-----

Chan and Han were in Chans room. " Why would you do that to him Hyung." Han said slightly raising his voice. "Han I-Im sorry i wasn't in my right mind I was stressed and it just came out.".  " YOU THINK THATS A VALID EXCUSE HE CAME TO ME SOBBING AND COULD BARELY WALK.... HE TOLD ME YOU DIDN'T LOVE HIM ANYMORE AND HE WAS SO FUCKING SHAKEN." The door opened and they turned to see who it was. " Hannie why u weave minnie awone M-m-minnie scwaed now." Minho stood at the door with tears streaming down his cheeks. Han immediately rushed to Minho and picked him up. " I'm sorry baby boy Me and your daddy were having a talk. " H-he not my dwaddy Chan dont wove Minnie anymowre." Chan felt his eyes getting glossy at the words that left lee knows mouth. " Minho Baby Chan is so sorry he Didn't mean anything he said Minho is the best boy ever." Chan said as he walked over to Minho, but Minho quickly clung onto Han. " Y-you called Minnie useless sobs* and Minnie foot hwurted and Chan dwidnt cware." " oh baby I'm so sorry I didn't mean to be like that Channie is sorry I promise to do what ever you want please forgive me." A few tears fell from chans eyes as he spoke. Minho got out of Hans grip but as he tried to walk he fell from the pain in his foot. " OW!" Minho screamed really loud. " someone hwelp Minnie foot hurt." Minho was scream crying, and Chan and Han were already at his side they picked him to bring him to the bed and all the other members crowded into the room to see what was going on.

 Time skip ( yo so I'm losing motivation for this story so lee know forgave Chan after 3 weeks and now we r at the part where Han confesses to Lee know)

Today was the day Han was going to confess to lee know. When he had first met the older before their debut he always thought of him as an older brother but that quickly changed into a crush... a big one.Han had brought Minho to a pard to confess. The sun was setting and the view was perfect. " so Han why'd you bring me here."... " Hyung I need to get something off my shoulders." " .. ok go ahead Han what's up?". " Hyung I love you." Han scratched at the back of his neck before continuing. "It's fin-." He was cut off by Minho smashing his lips of his. Their lips molded together as if they were meant to be. Every touch was fire and when they pulled apart Minho said. " I love you too Han jisung."