The Morning

3 DAYS LATER

PERCY POV

I woke up to a kiss. Artemis was straddling me, kissing me deeply, her naked form pressed heavily against mine. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer. She moaned as we parted, and stared deep into my eyes. "More." She said. I was shocked. Not even a full week after losing her virginity and we had had sex a total of 5 or 6 times, including last night. 

I sat up, letting her fall into my arms. I started to kiss her neck, quickly slipping my dick inside her. She moaned and held my head, starting to move up and down on my cock.

I gently squeezed her ass, making her moan even more. She tenderly put her hands on my shoulders for support, deepening the kiss. Though, as they say, all good things must come to an end.

"Lady Artemis." Thalia's voice said from the locked entrance. I pulled out, Artemis groaning at the emptiness. We got dressed and shared another kiss before exiting, finding the hunters eating a fresh deer. We took our share of the food and sat, Artemis cuddling into me.

Thalia saw our position and said, "Save it for the tent." We both blushed heavily at that.

After eating, we realized it was only 7:30.

We quickly packed up and started heading North, since we were still a ways away from the border.

ARTEMIS POV

We started walking the rest of the way toward the border. The whole time, however, I felt like I was being watched.

Percy seemed to notice my discomfort, pulling me into his embrace. "We're not being followed, babe. We're completely fine." 

"I know. It just feels.... off." I said uneasily. He just smiled and kissed me, making all my fears go away. "If somethings after us, it won't be after I'm finished." 

I smiled and he wrapped and arm around my waist, walking at a calming pace.

"What are we going to find at the border?" I asked. "What will be there to greet us?"

"Maybe some monsters. But they'll be easy to deal with." He said confidently. 

"Don't get too cocky, Mr. Jackson. Or I'll have to put you in your place." I said with a sly grin.

"Why not, Ms. Hunt. I would love to see how you 'put me in my place.'" He returned, causing me to blush. I slapped his arm, to which he picked me up bridal style, forcing me to put my arms around his neck for support. 

"I love you." He muttered. I stared wide eyed. "W-what?" I asked.

"I love you. With all my being." He said again.

"I love you, too, Percy." I said, pulling him into a kiss. I could feel the hunters staring at us, but I didn't care. I had my boyfriend who I knew felt the same way about me as I did him.

And that was all I needed.

THE END