Chapter 1 Isekai'd

" It was a cool fall evening as I sat on the tree stand hoping to put some meat in the freezer, enjoying the peace and quiet I dozed off asleep thinking about the stories I had been reading!"

I remembered I was in the tree feeling bark and leaves but also " It's hot!" I mumble sleepily as I reach the cup from the pouch in my bag ,as I place it to my lips and sip " What in the heck?"  I look this isn't my tree stand it's a big fucking tree branch the width of a truck I hear wolves howling I grab my  compound bow,then I see a girl.

" Hey get up wolves!" Hurry pull up on the vines ! I yell, pulling up I say " Hurry there getting closer!"  The wolves surround the base of the tree  " Hold on!" Her hand slipped from mine as a Leopard attacked the wolf alpha killing it the others fled.

Then this Leopard turns into a naked man" No freaking way!" I mumble to myself as I got down from the tree.

" Hey I'm Jessica are you okay?" She smiles I'm Bai QingQing! I swallow at my thoughts " I've been  Isekai'd to Beauty and the Beasts?" I will put that thought away for now and learn more first! " Ugly female I will take you to the village!"  Pfft your attitude is ugly! I mumble " What female?" Nothing! I rode the Leopard who rudely dumps me on my ass at the entrance to the village.

I stood as I see a village of beasts or men or men with those characteristics ogling as I took my long sleeve off because it's got to be an excess of ninety degrees fahrenheit and when I went to sleep in my tree stand it was like fourty degrees outside " Female do you need help? Where are your males?

This man with cat ears and a tail is handsome  I need to settle down somewhere and think " I'm not from here , I don't have males, and I don't really know anyone!" I pick up my bag, bow , and arrows.

" You can stay with me female I will give you anything you want!" I look at him he has two stripes he is handsome I don't remember him from the story. " What is your name?"  Dale! I smiled , I am Jessica it's nice to meet you! " Are you sure Dale I'm probably a bit strange from what your used too?

" I really want to be your male I will hunt , and bring you anything!" I took a few deep breaths in thought I can hunt for myself but having support and everything else will be nice!  " Let's get to know each other!" He smiled taking off his hide I caught a peek at a mighty proud flag as he shifts into a big leopard I climb on .