Chapter 60 Truth

As I said that " Get her!" Ape king yelled ,as Her Majesty called her mates  my mates ran in front as I pull my pistol from my bag as I sat next to QingQing, Parker and Her Majesty Curtis is with the others as the mates of her Majesty joined "Leopard Queen if they get over here I will defend us!" She nods.

Ape Kings guards attack as he tries slipping past Curtis threw him with his tail the others are fighting I bow my head in prayer as I hear a yelling screech Qin ran at me and I shot her as she fell to the floor " Hey Ape Shit I wouldn't have ever shot her if you had told her no ,I poked fun that day to ease tension this is senseless bloodshed my cubs are gone and Qin is gone we are even go find someone who truly loves you and not manipulate you!

Ape King screams I back away slowly as Kurr came next to me! "Leopard King made it back with his guards we found her blood the proof she attacked them and my cub!" Leopard Queen had one of her mates get Parker and asked me , QingQing and Kurr so I got my things and followed Kurr held them as we walk to a shaded garden I sat next to QingQing Kurr pulls me into his lap as I lean into his chest " Just rest dear!"  Thank you! I fell asleep in his arms.

Later Kurr woke me as I look up I stood Leopard King looked at the remains and quickly covered it turning away " I'm sorry we had to bring them here like this but you needed the proof!" I look down as Winston hugs me. " I am not angry with you!" "Thank you" But ,what is your advice should we leave for awhile or stay in bird tribe close?

I will talk it over with  wolf king! I nod " Leopard King,  you know I know things I'm not sure when but if it's possible for Shuu father to believe me if I had not taken Shuu as mate and love him, he would wolf king would be poisoned by Ape king and Shuu would die trying to save  QingQing ape king intention was to frame  QingQing and in the story

I know you  command Muir to help  QingQing escape he claims QingQing upset the balance just like he did me because there will be a drought and it drys then he does a ceremony nothing happens so QingQing suggests going to the mountains and howling where there in a bowl shape it does something to the clouds and  it floods so I'm saying he fears everyone because he loves Qin and power so I change her fate when she attacked me and now I don't know he should be very cautious don't trut ape king!

" Jessica how do you know?" Because I like QingQing woke up in this world and Parker saved us the only difference is my version of the same world or um dimension has stories about  Beastworld lots of them but since I have been here I have recognized two stories.

Anything I do is to try and prevent tragedy,and love others I've tried to help females have healthy habits to improve  fertility, and help others the only beast I killed was Qin and regular beast for food when I left I know I fight but I don't start them I finish them!

I took Winston because he would have been poisoned by scorpions made a mistake is sky flower field and to be honest I already liked him, I took Harvey because he would have been a lovesick  bachelor,  the woman Muir would have loved wouldn't have loved him,  Mu Ye would have been  seduced by a fox.

That fox has fox love potion,  Bu Ke would have been killed because the same fox would have  mated him and had an affair with  Bu Jin then Ma Qing and Bu ke would be murdered a war would have occurred between horse and wolf tribe because of Bu Jin mistake and then the fox follows Ma Qing  having the Dark  Tower and end up capturing slaves for sacrifice  all of my mates for a reason but I love them regardless of what would have happened! " Mu Ye took me to the sandbox on the way to the river  Ma Qing was with her doing intimate things ! " I am Mu Ye she tells the truth!"