Chapter 109 Don't

It is true Ezra! Macy Ann hugs his arm " NO it is not I am going home with you mate!" Ezra I love you just as much as the others but you will never leave her here and put distance between you!"

That's right you whore,he will never leave me you knew I was coming ! " Yes after we mated and he wished to have a cub with me!"
So if I'm a whore in your eyes because I take mates it's survival of the fittest here you can't call nine ,one,one or go to a drive in then think what you like!

Fine I'll make a wish too leave my cubs, and family out of it!  As she grabs Ezra pouch he snatched it away " Those are not yours!" Ezra you can't take this from me we made a promise! "I waited fifty moon cycles and you came right after she accepted me as mate, you knew she mated me didn't you?" Yes Ezra I knew we don't have a cub but I have  half your mark here! " We never mated!" I started when you slept the night before I disappeared and only got half I couldn't raise our cub there!

"So you planned it and didn't tell him?" Whore stay out of our lives!
I laughed "I could say the same because you had a mate there then took a emerald and came after we mated you had a partial link with him, so whore stay out of our lives!"

Leader Russ growls at hearing this, she pulled a file' knife and  leapt at me Leader pulled me and my cub away as my mates get back they see me and ran over Harvey shifts as he stands in front growling at Macy Ann who just tried to kill me again!

" Macy Ann you wanted that beast to kill me earlier!" Oh hell ,yes and I will have him,even if I take your cub and you too!" Macy I am a trained fighter do not try it!  " Hmph nobody will touch my Ezra!" So love him at a distance and find another to love!"

She leapt at Harvey he dodged as I kick the knife with my right foot as I held onto Leader she grabbed her hands and cries ,as my cub runs to Ezra she ran at him and Ezra turned holding him " Give him to me!" She screamed.

Ban ,ran over taking him and Ezra steps back toward me " Macy I am leaving with my mate!"No you are not!" Because I can kill the cub! I wailed on her every step she took me a fist and I didn't stop until she fell down!"

DON'T EVER THREATEN MY FAMILY!  Bitch I have been nice and way more tolerant with you but I don't give a fuck who you are keep mine out of your mouth and if you dare to use one of those stones I will wish your mate and children here to prove my point and I won't threaten them but they will see the real you!

"Leader Russ fix her up and find her a mate so she stays out of trouble please!" He nods with a sigh "I'm sorry about the fighting but I can't let her kill the cubs!" I'm not angry with you if we hadn't eh ...."Leader I'm not upset that i was introduced to him or that we mated.

"I am upset that Macy would not let him just be a friend, I know it feels unfair but I believe she honestly wants to possess him with an illusion of love like she believes it but can't see it kind of how she left and stayed fifty years then comes here her heart is there but also she wants the best of both in the male department!"

" I see everything perfectly whore!" She stabs with the knife as I dodge but it pierced my arm " Agrhh I shiver out it hurts!"   All my mates ran to me my cub licks around the knife lodged in my arm " pull it out!" I screamed . Ban  holds my arms while Rem held my legs Harvey pulls quickly as blood pours I pull a sticking medical kit out as I try to stay awake as they work two emeralds were put in my mouth my cub roared scaredly " No don't!"