Chapter 95 No

TRIGGER WARNING *** As I waited for Jin and Killian to talk with all of them I sat on his throne as I feel eyes on me I turn I jump back pulling my rifle I cock it " So bitch you got some dick I see,that's long overdue but I see they didn't fuck you bowlegged !"

Jin turns as he sees a bunch of ferals and one mer I slowly back away he growls and Killian wrapped his arms around me. "YOU DIE TODAY!" I laugh " No I'm not but even if I did karma would still bite you in the asshole I mean rip you a new one!"

"No weapon transpired against creators children will prosper!" You made a deal with the spirits if you can't pay up you lose what you love the most and what is that to you? Ape king,? for males to desire and fall at your feet? For me to die even though you took three innocent cubs,? or your seat next to Jin because as I said before your commitment is shallow!

Either way your back but royally screwed and tattooed ,so "What's it going to be fuck off and live longer or take your medicine again!" Those ferals attacked as Killian swam fast I see the merman behind with Qin I raised my gun as they got close click I fired as she sunk with no head I turn my head as that merman was in pain.

I hate hurting others but I can't feel bad about surviving with everyone safety at hand I wish I could have befriended her but she's just needs medicine I don't know what to give I thought these things over and over as tears fall.

We made it to the beach as he removed the bubble "I feel sick!" I ran over as I threw up in the bushes and stepped to the water to rinse my mouth. Killian pulling me into a hug I cried " I didn't want to kill anyone again!" But she would have killed our cubs and everyone! We sat as his fins dried.

I summon some beef jerky as I slowly ate waiting for Jin at dusk dark as the sun began to set several mer came to the beach as I look none of them are Jin I began to worry when I didn't see him " Jessica!" Another merman was helping him.

Are the other clansmen alright? Some are hurt but will heal most are staying to guard " Let's rest on the beach tonight and go home tomorrow!"

Let's gather some branches for a fire! I walk to the edge of the woods getting some branches and dry leaves I start a fire summoning tilapia ,lemon pepper, and rice and a iron pot I  started stewing the fish I summon watermelon and sit it in the edge of the water to cool.

Getting some wooden bowls and  a ladle I began dipping it up " Come eat! They look unsure so I hand it to Killian and Jin and get myself a bowl. I left the others a bowl and the ladle as I sat between my two and ate.

The others finally sat to eat as I lay between my mates and go to sleep under the moon. The next morning the breeze tickled my nose as I sneeze once I sat up as Killian is cooking meat Jin is in the water I go in the edge to wash the sand off one of the others came to me I look at him " Good morning!" Is it really a Good morning? He asked.

"You woke up alive not dead, so tell me how is it your angry about that?" He growls you killed mer princess! " I look at him " So tell me something,  if I had cubs with you, would you be okay with her killing me and the cubs because she would have eventually gone back but not given you anything but have you die fighting for what she couldn't have trying to force males to love her? Is that okay with any of you? A female who truly loves you doesn't force you, because she puts trust in her heart you won't leave her! "So can we have cubs and let her kill us?" No! He screams as he sat.