Chapter 70 Either

Bu Jin followed me into the room Sam is awake I hug him as he cuddles me " Dale that stone you gave me, I can wish anyone here as long as I'm specific right?"  Yes Jessica! Well I told  Momma to ask anyone who would want to and pick a day! Oh can I get material items or just family with that? " Anything!" I smiled the  wheels are turning in my head.

I hug Xu Ling as he shifts for a few minutes covering our cubs In a hide he captured my lips as I returned it he coos " I love you!" and I you ! I hear a ring " Oh it's my niece!" I get my phone " Hello!" Aunt Jess how are you? " I'm better now that you finally call ! " You been preoccupied?" Yes  but um that's not working out well! " I'm going to try and wish anyone who wants to come here, and there are plenty of loyal available males around here!"

Aww your blushing, want to say hello to your Uncles? Sure! Xu Ling hugs my back " Hello!" What are you  uncle? " I am Elder of the bird tribe! " You don't look old at all!" They have emeralds that give you long life and  fast healing the males have to kill colossals!

"Say Hi Sam!" Hey Uncle! Well your snake! "yes," Ban he looks in his beast form "Ban this is my niece!" He's a fucking dragon!" Yes he is there are a few in the other room too! Muir shifts for a minute covering our cub with a hide as he hugs me this is your Uncle Muir he is eagle "Cool !" She thumbs up him.

This is your  Uncle Barron he is fox, this is your  Uncle Shuu prince of wolf clan ,these are are your  Uncles Kurr,Kenji,  Mu Ye, Ya Qui ,this is your Uncle Winston brother to tiger King and these are your Uncles of Leopard Clan Harvey , Gabe ,and Dale, these are your Uncles of horse clan Bu ke , and Bu Jin and this is one of your Uncles of mer clan King Jin! " Hello to all my Uncles " I've never had this many Uncles but I'll learn your names!" We all laughed. Your Uncle Killian is at sea your cousins haven't hatched yet but soon!

Well I will think about coming! " Good because I know your Uncles would send some males your way!" Aunt Jess! "Well they would!"  I would, me too " raise your hands if you would!" You see! "I will call back tomorrow!" Okay but keep trying I have to use my solar charger and turn it off if I go to the City! She nods.

I put my phone away and my pouch of jewels then taking my hides off " Who wants to cuddle me first?" They grin. The next morning I awake between Harvey, and  Gabe as I kiss Gabe's lips gently he wakes his golden eyes smile at me, then I am turned as Harvey kissed me lips breaking for air his blue eyes look down as he rubs my belly.

" I need the sandbox!" Harvey and Gabe smiled as we got up I put my bag on got my bow,and we got there as they held my things when I was done, went to the river to wash my hands and face " Hello female!" An unfamiliar voice.

As I look up a fox male and  Ma Qing "Hello!" Do you know a fox called Barron? I took a deep breath in thought he must be his father "Are you his father?" He nods "He is my mate!" I move my top just a little to show his mark. He smiled.

May I ask after Ya Qui? Ma Qing "Yes, he is also my mate he is well!" Harvey and Gabe pull me close to them Barron's father see's the bracelet as I rub it and focus our link he came rubs, then placing my hand on Ya Qui mark I did the same as they were next to me Harvey ,and Gabe quickly.

" Did I give you my name that day female?" I giggled "No but who wouldn't be able to easily figure that out your a baboon , and of high status I'm sure there are others but your the only one I've heard of around here!"  He has a loud laugh chuckle as I look at Barron and his father not sure how to react "Either he likes me or I fucked up?" I thought.