Chapter 116 Like you!

This female stood up " You owe me!" How do you figure that, I didn't steal him from you he came to me we courted then mated?

His father is leader of our clan,so he rightfully should be mated to me! " So when you chose your mates did you only value position and strength or do you value love between mates like I do?"

She growls " You can not force a male to love you,  if you only value position and strength then you are lusting not loving !" If there just sex and a meal ticket then you don't want much !

Her mates glance my way,with anger and tears. " Now we can continue on with this bullshit or we can leave bygones alone and try to be friends!"

She stood as they left " I guess she felt insulted!"Zane hums You can't worry about that now!" He said Gabe came out giving me a piece of meat "Thank you handsome!" He sat next to me and Zane the others come out and we eat.

We were all tired so we went to sleep earlier and the cubs too. I awoke the next morning between Roan and  Dune as I see the cubs are up and I hear laughing so I eased outside as I seethe cubs chasing a butterfly around and I see fruits are stewing while meat and vegetables in the other pot are cooking I see Bow is getting along well with  Winston, Marr spend most of his time talking with Daddy, Ma Qing or Ya Qui and hunting.

I go sit on a fur as Anna sat next to me " We need to build some houses or pick some caves to fix up! " Yeah I agree! But we don't know what will happen for sure next but I'm sure we will be going somewhere close to peacock village eventually!

" It's nice here Jessica!" Yeah it is this is where I met Dale, Harvey, Parker and QingQing! Yeah Parker dumped me at the ,village entrance and Dale took me to Harvey for a ass massage which was awesome! We laughed.

Jeremy comes over rubbing his ass "Ooh Anna when do I get mine?" I bust a gut laughing " Come bend over!" My mates laugh and blush. After a few good moments of laughs we all go to the  grove and a peculiar thing happened a little qilin cub ran to Zane " What's wrong with the cub,is he lost?"

No my female sibling sent him! " Oh ,so he is our nephew ! " Come play with the cubs are you hungry?" He nods.While the cubs play "What happened that your sister sent him alone?"

The clan is angry with our mating and she fears they will kill him! I nod "She can stay with us if she wants he's a handsome little fellow I'm sure she misses him!"

He kisses me " She is waiting for things to settle then, we can go visit and bring him back!" I smiled.

I thought " I hope they do settle down!" As we gathered fruit, nuts and sweet sauce the cubs follow us back we walk slowly so they can keep up then getting back to the hut Harvey had a few patients to tend so we stayed in the yard as I sat with my back to the lake I hear a growling hiss as I stood quickly " Cubs go inside now!" They ran in as Kurr and Magnus stand next to me.

A beastman comes forward from the shadow of the bushes " You are Zane's mate?" Yes I am! He growls " Zane!" I called as he ran over and looks he growls " Brother  why do you come?" He chuckled darkly  " Zane I just wanted to see what all the fuss is about!"

Why not have me as your male and Zane can continue with his duty to our clan? "His being mated to me has nothing to do with his leadership skills and he can do that with me , and if you're genuine about wanting to be my mate then spend time with the family if everyone is happy stay!"
Such a pretty female it's a pity they won't accept you! He says that while sniffing my hair " And why exactly is that Hmm is it just because I am not qilin or is there some piss poor excuse because some female didn't get everything she wanted and somebody isn't getting any pussy!
He laughed and chortled " I like you female!"